Feel like pulling an all nighter

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Puffer Chick, Jan 30, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

:laughcry::lol:

Someone needs to shut this PC down for the night, I think she's got a virus :lol:

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

I know! She's trying to stop me from handing out millions of dollars!~!

4. s10lowrider1994

s10lowrider1994 Feather Duster

We generally pull an all nighter involuntarily. Our neighbor upstairs does not sleep and walks around like he has medicated shoes on. Not to mention we know we he's sitting on the crapper and when something is bothering his throat (he has hacking and coughing fits at 5am daily). Thank god tomorrow is our last day in this apartment and we will be repaying the favor all day long tomorrow with as much noise as humanly possible. Anyone want to have a UFC match in the living room?

1 person likes this.
  5. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

beep beep beep because beep you all beep found out beep beep that i am beep beep a PC beep beep all of you beep beep are beep geting a beep beep virus :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

6. NeighborTomita

NeighborTomita Banned

7. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

wow that must get really annoying! and yay for moving out! tomrrow should be a fun day for you guys :D oh and beep beep :D

8. Click Here!

9. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

LOL that's hilarious! In college, the person who lived above my apt. would come home at like 3 in the morning, on week nights, wearing stripper heels. She would then proceede to do what sounded like moving huge pieces of furniture around for 2 hours. It was AWESOME. I was tired all the time!

10. Puffer Chick

Puffer Chick Giant Squid

mwahhbeephahahbeepha!

11. s10lowrider1994

Haha I'd trade stripper heals for our neighbor any day. This guy weighs about 90 pounds soaked in maple syrup but it sounds like someone wrestling a crocodile everytime he is home. Not to mention his kids every other weekend playing wii fit until the buttcrack of dawn. Its amazing how much you can learn about someone just from listening.

12. s10lowrider1994

Haha you wouldnt by chance want to come ride that horse up and down the stairs tomorrow would you?