Feeding Question...?

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by RedGambit, Oct 29, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

As for the Skimmer, I really want to upgrade, I hate this seaclone, but it was the only thing the LFS had. It works sometimes, then sometimes It doesnt, I've come home to the Top cover if it popped off, why I dont know.

2. Click Here!

3. yamaharider73

yamaharider73 Kole Tang

remember what goes in must come out LOL

1 person likes this.
  4. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

LOL. I think I will still feed them algae twice a day, however break the one sheet into 4 portions. (i feed them off two clips cause they all go crazy, kinda fun to watch on one clip but kinda mean LOL)

5. mocarski

mocarski Bristle Worm

do you have a fuge? what about growing macro algae in a fuge that you can then feed to them? at least that way you'll be using nutrients that were already in the system rather than adding new stuff.

1 person likes this.
  6. RedGambit

RedGambit Giant Squid

I wish I did. Being new in the hobby had having some misguidance from a pet store chain, They never suggested that I do so. After reading up, I wish I did.

as for my POS skimmer that I have right now, mentioning it made me check it and realized it was clogged... ugh. I have it running back up to speed now.