feeding pocillopora

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by Peredhil, Oct 28, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Bunner

Bunner Bubble Tip Anemone

i have two of them one is like yours and the other is green tipped. Easiest sps ever.... i killed a digi frag in a week but these ones grow like weeks. They sit on the bottom of my 90 under 2, 20k 150 watt mh. I dont feed them anything.

2. Click Here!

3. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

I am [resolved] on not needing to feed them. Thanks everyone!

Now I am in the process of moving it up higher. My original plan was to put it halfway down and move it to the top of my tank.

I have 2 reasons for this. 1. I think it needs to be in the toppish area because I am running T5s (true in your exp?) 2. I had put a pink birdsnest in the very top straight away and it proceeded to bleach ever so quickly. So I did not want to take a chance with that again. This is my second SPS attempt.

I also want to pop it off its frag disc bc that disc is plastic and has two flat legs perpendicular to the plane of the plate itself. The legs are at a 90* angle from each other. If you can imagine this, it is an extremely unuseful configuration. So once I do that, I will epoxy the "glue base" to my rock. That is fairly permanent.

Hope to get to that today actually and rearrange my flow a bit too.

4. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

new spot. couldn't take it off the disc, the flesh was growing all over it.

chopped off the legs and epoxy

[​IMG]