Feed Like a Pro with Gourmet Gadgets

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Apr 28, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot 3reef Sponsor

Feed like a Pro with Innovative Marine's new Gourmet Gadget Collection!

Gourmet Grinder Pellet and Flake Food Feeder

[​IMG]

Gourmet Grinder – Improving the Daily Grind

Long work hours and busy schedules no longer prevent you from implementing a variety of food and consistent portion controlled feeding of your fish. The Patent-Pending AUQA Gadget Gourmet Grinder delivers a worry-free solution to hobbyist who values time, money and efficiency.

The Gourmet Grinder is the industry’s very first thumb operated pellet and flake food grinding system that dispenses food effortlessly with a simple pump and grind. The Gourmet Grinder can be loaded with your favorite choice of pellet or flake foods, and in a few seconds, grinding them up into various bite size morsels, perfect for small to medium fish.

The food filling process is simple, the built in feeding tube acts as a quick loader and allows you to fill your grinder quickly keeping your hands free from unwanted odors when touching the food. During feeding, the Gourmet Grinder allows the user to submerge the feeding tube into the water for a more accurate, precise and portion-controlled targeted feeding that keeps food contained in one area so it can be consumed before entering into your filter and polluting your aquarium.

FEATURES:
    • For Fresh and Saltwater Fish
    • Ideal for Most Pellet and Flakes
    • Stainless steel and Cell-Cast Acrylic Construction
    • Reduces Waste and Maintains Water Quality
    • Targeted Portion Controlled Feeding
    • Thumb Operated/No Batteries Needed
    • Clear Window to see food levels
    • Cleaning Brush and Acrylic Stand Included
    • Years of Daily Use

Gourmet Defroster Frozen Food Feeder

[​IMG]

Gourmet Defroster – Feeding, Well Thawed Out.

Do you really have 5 minutes to “defrost” frozen fish food in a cup? We certainly don’t.

The Gourmet Defroster is the fast, effective and simple way of feeding your fish frozen food. Our Patent-Pending Gourmet Defroster has taken all the hassle and frustration out of frozen food feeding and gives you numerous features that you’ll love!

Just drop a cube and go, and let this 3-in-1, magnet-mounted defroster thaw, separate, and dispense frozen food all by itself! Its open/close pivoting design gives you an adjustable release setting that allows for portion control and the ability to regulate the amount of food that is released into your tank. This keeps more food in their mouths, and less in your filter.

With the Gourmet Defroster’s easy disassembly, it also doubles as a feeding ring for freeze-dried and larger floating frozen food. When combined with the Gourmet Grinder you can feed flake and pellet food adding variety and a balance of healthy nutrients! The Defroster’s ring corrals the food in one place so the food doesn’t drift all around your tank, which keeps your fish fed and your water crystal clear.

FEATURES:
    • For Fresh and Saltwater Fish
    • Can be used for Frozen, Pellet, Flake or Freeze Dried Food.
    • Adjustable Release Settings
    • Magnetic Mounted
    • Feeding Ring Conversion
    • Corrals Food in a Contained Area

Gourmet Grazer Seaweed Feeder

[​IMG]

Gourmet Grazer – Feeding is Now a Snap!

Angels, Tangs, Butterflies, Molllies and many other freshwater and marine fish are natural “pickers”. They graze 90% of their day picking at the surfaces of wood, corals and rock. It is important that they are offered plenty of seaweed and algae throughout the day. This will strengthen their immune system, reduce aggression and improve their overall health.

Traditional and Untraditional seaweed feeding tools have used suction cups, clips and rubber bands that held seaweed with one point of contact and if not secured properly, had the chance of detaching wasting the food and polluting your aquarium.

The Patent-Pending Gourmet Grazer is a magnetic mounted, snap lock feeder that secures seaweed in place by having contact all around the perimeter and will promote the natural picking process and allows your fish to simultaneously graze throughout the day.

Just open, insert any size seaweed and snap close. The magnet-mount allows for easy insertion and control, keeping your hands dry and food secured!

FEATURES:
    • For Fresh and Saltwater Fish (Herbivores and Carnivores)
    • Can hold up to 10 sheets of precut seaweed
    • Feed Multiple Fish Simultaneously
    • Can be placed vertically or horizontally
    • Low Profile
    • Magnetic Mounted
    • Promotes Natural Picking
    • Durable PVC Construction
    • Snap-Lock Security

2. Click Here!

3. RavenSF

RavenSF Astrea Snail

I so want the gourmet defroster. Are those in stock or yet to be released?

zesty and MarineDepot like this.
  4. MarineDepot

They are available for pre-order now but IM says we'll have them next week. We're 14 miles away from their headquarters so we're hoping we're among the first stores to have them in stock.

zesty likes this.
  5. zesty

zesty Sailfin Tang

I am also really liking the design of the defroster. I have a feeling that you may have another pre-order! I would bet this one is the most popular of the three, but that's probably because it's my favorite. I'm not sure why people would want to grind up the food? But that's just me

MarineDepot likes this.
  6. RavenSF

RavenSF Astrea Snail

Sweet thanks for the info, expect my order. :)

MarineDepot likes this.
  7. MarineDepot

The Defroster has mass appeal, so we're also thinking it may be the most popular. The Grazer has us asking ourselves, "Why didn't I think of that?" It just makes sense!

zesty likes this.