FaviaFreak's Eye Candy

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by FaviaFreak, Sep 20, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lunatik_69

lunatik_69 Giant Squid

Please dont get offended by my initial post, but we follow a protocol here when it comes to selling items. Luna

2. Click Here!

3. FaviaFreak

FaviaFreak Astrea Snail

Yeah, they have definitely come a loooong way...some of the colors showing up these days are just out of this world! they really became a favorite of mine over the past year and half.

4. FaviaFreak

FaviaFreak Astrea Snail

not at all, I understand where you are coming from, I know that you get plenty of feeble attempts at people tyring to sell corals on this site, that would get very annoying indeed...not offened at all :)

5. JohnnyBoy

JohnnyBoy Purple Spiny Lobster

Yea man. Don't take it in the wrong way. I'm pretty new to the forum myself but it's not right to just jump in and sell stuff. That's why Luna mentioned that.

6. FaviaFreak

FaviaFreak Astrea Snail

I totally agree with you guys, we know know how people are and unfortunatley that is a downfall when running a site or moderating a forum, you get mindless fools who think they can do whatever they want.

7. tarheel

tarheel Skunk Shrimp

I know faviafreak from another forum, and although I have been around this hobby/forums for only 6 months or so I don't think I have ever seen him post a "for sale" type thread, Maybe trade a time or two but not a seller. Just throwin in my .02. The guys sure does love pics tho!

8. Click Here!

9. FaviaFreak

FaviaFreak Astrea Snail

LOL! I do love to post some pictures!

10. missionsix

missionsix Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to 3reef Favia Freak. Nice introduction with some great pics. How much for the bazooka:-X? J/k;D Glad you found your way here. The best reef forum around................Might want to consider submitting one of your pics in this months Picture contest. Check the link in my sig.

11. FaviaFreak

FaviaFreak Astrea Snail

Thank You for the kind words! If the Bazooka grows enough I'll keep you in mind for a frag...

12. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

welcome to 3reef!!!! SWEET PICS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool: i am sure everyone would looove to see some more ;) maybe even a FTS! :)