Eye candy galore!!

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by reef goddess, Apr 21, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. lotsnlotsoffish

lotsnlotsoffish Plankton

I should just start my own post but running short on time.My coral is looking awesome besides one zoanthid. I dont understand my stats are fine temps at 78. The thing that bugs me the most is that this piece of zoa was growing like crazy and look great. I know more info would help but got to go please let me know if you got any pointers....

Thank you

2. Click Here!

3. reef goddess

reef goddess 3reef Sponsor

pics of the rest.....

There's only a couple of rocks that haven't opened enough for me to take pictures now. I dipped everybody in Tropic Marin Procoral Cure to eliminate any pests and Coral Revive to heal the damaged areas faster. The big rocks of palys tend to get beaten up during shipping so the Coral Revive helps to prevent the spread of fungus and zoo pox. It really works great on all kinds of corals, kudos to Julian Sprung.

I took the time to drive the people at Coralpedia crazy today and submitted a bunch of these since some appear to be morphs that aren't listed on their site.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My monti is growing nicely now. ;]

[​IMG]

4. Optimist

Optimist Peppermint Shrimp

Man, I could go broke with those things! I want a frag of that monti! Were could these be purchased again?