ended survey- thanks!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jun 7, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Escargot is a "cousin" related to the same fat snails you find eating shrubs & grass at night around your house. When I was a kid, I worked in a steakhouse bussing tables. The cooks would sautee these blackish brown globs a little smaller than a golfball in butter, garlic & cognac, then stuff them back in the shell and off to the table. At that time they were like 12 bucks for 6 pieces. You think that would help your bottom line John? 8)

What? We've got Robertos, Roybertos, Alibertos, & Ramiros lining the streets here in "Gods Country" open 24/7. Theres even this cool little Vietnamese Pho' place open 24/7 over in MidTown....MMmmmmm (lol!) ;D

2. Click Here!

3. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Sorry to chime in again guys. Good Food & Cold beer are what life is all about, for me anyway. What kinda beer you drink back there Steve? :confused:

4. blackraven1425

blackraven1425 Giant Squid

....what? McD's does delivery in China, but won't provide it for the Americans that created it?!?!?! grrrrr......

5. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Manhattan is like that, i loved that place. I like San Diego, great place, great weather good people. I had a blast in the Gas Lamp district and trolley hopping to Mexico and back. Not as laid back as I am used to, but fun to visit. I am a big fan of Southern California except for the desert....shoot me before you send me there for a year. I have a buddy stationed out in 29 Palms, wow.

Here the town goes to bed by 9. I like that because as a night owl I have free reign on the roads after 10pm. Have you seen the movie "I am Legend"? That is what my town is like after 10pm, without the zombies.

1 person likes this.
  6. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

local favourite is Tsing Tao
    but imported Mexican beers Sol and Corona with a slice of lime are better with the spicey foods IMO

Yes - you phone a number , and within 30 mins its at your door
    but we dont call a big mac a Big mac we call it a Da ham bo bo and we dont call a quarter pounder with cheese, a quarter pounder with cheese
    we call it a zhe se da ham bo

Sounds cool to me, John, peacefull

7. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid

My cousin was stationed at 29 Palms. The mess was named after him when he was killed in Iraq.

8. Click Here!

9. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Sorry to hear that. It must be quote an honor to have the cafeteria named after him. From what I hear 100,000s of Marines have and will train there.