EcoTech Marine Radion LED - What could it be?

Discussion in 'LED Aquarium Lighting' started by Seano Hermano, Aug 23, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. nc208082

nc208082 Zoanthid

lol sorry. I cant tell when someone is serious or jokin. To be honest this would be the best marketing ploy for ecotech if this is their plan. Their name has already set a standard in this industry, So what if they release little tidbits of info to different vendors and all of a sudden they are released with no big launch campaign. Today one of the best ways of advertising is word fo mouth. Since these forums are now used so widely, simply me posting this info from someone else will be read 100,000 times and it cost the company 0 CENTS of advertising.

I looked at osram LEDs and couldnt beelieve how good those are, they look extremely efficient

2. Click Here!

3. gcarroll

gcarroll Zoanthid

In my opinion, if Ecotech wanted an iphone like debut of their product, they should not have leaked info to their dealers no sent out sample units. Best thing for them to do would have been to remain tight lipped until the debut and timed the update of the website and availability to take orders for the new product that day. It is much better to anounce a product with availability today as opposed to trying to tell a bunch of people that its coming, show others the product early and then get mad that the info was leaked before you planned for it. They should be happy that more info did not leak.

4. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Hopefully that holds up until MACNA.

5. gcarroll

gcarroll Zoanthid

I actually think it's exciting to release the info on a specific date! I just hope next time they are smart enough to not cause leaks if they want to do a huge release at a tradeshow.

6. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Completely agree. I was more than a little surprised that they told the people that they did. Obviously they put the information a little far outside of the circle of trust.

7. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

The press release just went out...

8. Click Here!

9. evolved

evolved Wrasse Freak

:biggrinbo

Yup, that'll give everyone a run for their money.

Price tag stings, but that's expected.

Intrigued by the integration w/ VorTechs; yet nothing has been said as to how that might be used.

10. malac0da13

malac0da13 Torch Coral

Maybe for the night time mode where you can calm the pumps down at night? Or maybe for thunderstorms?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

11. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

agreed ;)

12. reefmonkey

reefmonkey Giant Squid