Ecotech customer support

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by PghSteeler, Jan 15, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. PghSteeler

PghSteeler Tassled File Fish

I know we always debate about what power heads are best and is eco tech worth the money with the jabeo pumps being the newest hottest thing, but I have to say ecotech customer support is amazing.

I've had my 3 mp10 pumps for awhile and with the last cleaning 2 of the 3 pumps ad the tips of the ceramic shafts crumble. I contacted them and got an email back next day with a phone number to call to speak with a guy named Ryan. He asked for serial numbers and manufacturing dates and they are sending me 2 replacement wet sides with a return shipping label to send the 2 broken ones back. Not only did they pay for return shipping, but I have 30 days to send them back after getting the new ones. It's great that I don't have to send them back and wait forever to get a replacement part while wondering ehat I will put on the reef in the meantime.

Also, he said my warranty had probably expired but they like to help out the hobbiest and stand by their products. After doing some digging I found my receipts, I forget how fast time goes by. I thought I was almost at a year, nope almost at 2 years but they're helping me out anyways!

Kudos to an awesome company that is right in the good old USA. Nothing against the jabeo pumps, never used them or their customer support but I am very pleased with the ecotech company. Feeling a little better about ordering an mp40 soon after that kind of customer support and the recent price drop

Servillius and chris adams like this.
  2. Click Here!

3. Servillius

Servillius Montipora Digitata

I've had amazing experiences with them. Ecotech is a company worth paying the premium to.

4. PghSteeler

PghSteeler Tassled File Fish

I had no clue they were right in my backyard I'm from Pittsburgh pa they're a few hours away in Allentown PA!

Their pumps do an amazing job and have basically been a set and forget piece of equipment. Idk if I'll go radion or not on the 90gal build but it's a possibility.