ecoaqualizer

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by botie, Mar 11, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Now him I've seen and I blame JohnO :lol:

What's especially funny about this product is that they give a lifetime guaranty on it yet at the same time, they offer you 2 for the price of 1. Well, if it's that good, why would you need 2? :D

2. Click Here!

3. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

Youg man of 14 mind you, soon to be fifteen, lol. And our aquastick is cold weld with a different name......

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

And nothing more than plumber's epoxy (for plastic) with a higher price tag :D

5. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

so mighty putty, where you can get 99 bars for only $1, plus $999 shipping but thats no biggy, is the same thing as aquastick, wow, i need to order some mighty putty!

6. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

now that's too funny! ;D;D

7. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

exactly!

8. Click Here!

9. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

then i can resell to LFS and make one heck of a profit, lol.......

10. Terrell15

Terrell15 Plankton

eco-aqualizer

I've had salt water aquariums for 10 years. I currently have a 275 gal fish w/ LR.I recently installed two eco-aqualizers on my tank after the fish store owner raved about the product. I was having a red slime problem doing frequent water changes running protein skimmer and uv sterilizer. After installing the eco no more slime fish do seem to be doing better and the water does seem clearer. No scientific data for you but from my view the product is as adverstised and believe me I was skeptical. I have the same red slime in my 20 gal long quarantine tank about to by another one for it. I'll keep you posted good or bad.

11. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

Why not just leave you cleaning magnets in the water ? All you have is a section of 1" PVC and two barbed male adapters on either end for the hose connections and a bunch of round like dime size refrigerator magnets that are taped with black electrical tape and then a pretty blue heat shrink label . :) I have won a few bets on this , And since the new aquarium expert got his hands in the company awhile back they seem to appear to making come back. A true system that alters water chemistry can be had but the start at 2,300.00 or so. and not to be used on saltwater. Placebos have been documented to perform some real miracles .. I guess the LFS was trying to get his investment back :)

12. jimw369

jimw369 Fire Shrimp

Hmmmm....maybe they work if you buy them in mated pairs::)