ecoaqualizer

Discussion in 'Filters, Pumps, etc..' started by botie, Mar 11, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

2. Click Here!

3. Notturnia

Notturnia Bristle Worm

reefspanky i quote every single word you wrote :D

too many play on the "stupidity" of some.. and worst of all.. on the "need" someone has to know there is something that can help them..

think about all the magic pills to loose weight there are..
    only 69.99$ and you will loose 5 kilos in 2 days..

only for 39.99$ a huge discount on the price we will do tomorrow that will be 69.99$.. last 5 calls accepted.. be fast...

i dont blame who get money on stupidity on the people.. they are disonest.. but can be... i dont accept people that play on the need of peoples that have problems..

if an acquarist buy a magic pipe.. he is stupid.. IMHO.. if a girl that has really weight trouble spend money to buy something wont work or even will make some more trouble.. i cant accept it..

as Einstein told.. "there are only 2 thing i really know.. the first is that the universe is limitless.. the second is that the human stupidity is limitless.. but about the first i still have some doubt.."

too many live on this..

4. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Kinda reminds me of another product(s) that I've seen on the web :)

.:: No Sick Fish - Your source for quality fish products

So tell me RS. How do you feel about Billy Mays? :lol:

5. Notturnia

Notturnia Bristle Worm

Matt... but.. hm.. i read something in the review you have linked -.- people believes in that magic pipe -.- and seems also some mod wrote positive post....

o_O

6. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Now that's a great quote!!! :D

7. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

A screaming pitchman. I wonder if he'd be rendered obsolete if he wasn't allowed to raise his voice. ;D

I wish I knew the name of that woman who does infomercials too. She has this grandmotherly appearance, maybe 55 years old, auburn hair. I'd like to take some of the products she pitches and lock her in a kitchen with them and make her use them. That goes right along with the whole scheme of things as of late. These people do a commercial or two, and all of a sudden they're "believable?"

Who's Guthy Renker anyway?
    Why is Chef Tony so slimy?

LOL.

Dear God I watch too much TV.

8. Click Here!

9. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

You've noticed too aye? Anytime he comes on, both Roger and I tell him to stop freakin yelling. The commercials are worth a good laugh though...especially that one for Mighty Putty :D

Can't say that I've heard of any of the other folks you've mentioned on this post but I'm pretty happy about that :lol:

10. aquaboy

aquaboy Panda Puffer

Mighty putty is our aquastick with a new name, lol........

11. ReefSparky

Lest we not forget Antony Sullivan. The Austrailian sounding chap who touts the benefits of the super sweeper?

12. ReefSparky

Wouldn't happen to be JB Cold Weld would it, Aquaboy? Ever hear of that stuff? You're a young man of 13 yes? JB Cold Weld has been around probably since the 40's or maybe even before then.