ECO-Aqualizer

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Matt Rogers, Feb 13, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

Ahh Matt,
    I am facinated with new technology...
    But I like the way you express your opinion, hehe

2. Click Here!

3. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Don't bash em cuz it's a new technology (to our trade). As Matt has said, this technology has been around for years. It's utilized inm many different process, even freshwater ponds (used to kill aglae, yes it works, I've used it on ponds with great success).

I think I need to clarify my posts as it has seemed to cause a negative reaction to ECO's product.

My unit was oversized, and I have no idea how long the rio actually lasted. I did see a positize reaction when placing the unit on a 200g system at my work (a week in operation). I had that murky white water symdrome, it was gone within 1 day, thats quicker than carbon/poly filter or anything of the likes. Water changes help, but not to the degree of what I saw the Eco unit due. I don't have a skimmer on that system, so I can't tell about that issue I brought up. More later.

Gresham

4. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

Hey all,

First of all, let me tell everyone how excited I am that I receieved an e-mail from Carl Denzler this morning confirming that indeed I had been approved to receive an ECO-Aqualizer Unit for testing and research. I should get mine Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

I will begin the process tomorrow, by taking readings of the tank as it is today. In other words, get some "BEFORE" statistics to go with the "AFTER" statistics later.

I can say with all honesty, that I do not understand the attitudes of some of the ones selected to test and research the device. This is just to let everyone know from the very beginning, I will be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions, and provide written documentation of all my research findings. I am going to start a separate thread for this data, and those who wish to view this data and participate in this new thread are encouraged to do so beginning on the date of reception.

Again, I am very excited. Just to participate in the study is exiting for me. And I wanted to let my communtiy at 3R know first hand that I had been honored by ECO-Aqualizer by allowing me to participate in the research.

5. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Are you referring to me, when you say "that I do not understand the attitudes of some of the ones selected to test and research the device."

If so, I WASN'T "selected" to test eco's product, I BOUGHT IT. PAID CASH. I purchased it, because I've heard about the technology for years now. I bought it so I could see if it works. Again, I bought it because I thought they were onto something. I wrote 2 brief posts on the subject, and now have recieved countless replays and emails from ALL concerned parties. I wasn't bashing there product, I never ment to give them a bad review, I just was stating what I saw. I did say in my second post that the pump that delivers the water to the unit was broken, thus negating all prior comments concerning the unit as it WASN'T in operation.

6. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Thanks for the pics, very helpful

:) ;) :D ;D 8)

7. Mauireefer

Mauireefer Astrea Snail

hey all, I have an eel, that hasnt eaten in 12 weeks now, I am wondering if adding this product will stimulate his appetite?? I hope I can do something to help him, I did add damsels to the tank and slowly they are dissapearing, so hopefully that means he is eating....I dunno...

J

8. Click Here!

9. Trickman2

Trickman2 Bristle Worm

Try a oriental store and get some fresh food for him....Ecoaqualizer couldn't hurt anything either. But I would say Fresher the better. What type of eel? have you tested your water? Fish could just be dying don't assume he is eating them unless you seem him eat