ECO-Aqualizer

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Matt Rogers, Feb 13, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Trickman2

Trickman2 Bristle Worm

Last picture notice the ball valve to control flow under the water.

Attached Files:

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Nice, not much to look at eh? hehe. Did make me wonder though how you determined the flow rate on the output of your pump. did you do the bucket test? of make an estimate off the max flow rate?

4. Trickman2

Trickman2 Bristle Worm

YEah used a bucket

5. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

The mood on the German site, meerwasserforum.com has become sarcastic. I would say it would take a statement from the World Health Organization at this point to make them pay attention. One of them quoted the following from Dr. Shimek about the ECO-Aqualizer:
    "On the other hand, if you believe with all your heart and soul that the movie "Men In Black" is a documentary, then this product is for you."

[glow=Purple, 3, 300]I believe that just about says it all.[/glow]

6. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Yeah I have noticed the sarcasm around the Net Wrassman, but I take that with a grain of salt. People often react that way to things they can't believe. Especially on some boards I won't name. ::)

Myself, I found the history of similar systems in boilers to be very interesting and give some credibility to this filter. That and the link about the Japanese lake. It doesn't mean I am convinced it works, but it at least helps understand why this filter is here.

Rather than slam it as some hocus-pocus, I remain curious and look forward to hearing more, hopefully here, from people that are using it.

[smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

7. Wrassman

Well, I was going to try one out, but got cut off from getting a free one.  I've been trying to figure out what I can sell that will enable me to raise the $75 I need to get the crazy thing. [smiley=thinking2.gif]

[shadow=black, 3, 300]Know anyone that needs a kidney???[/shadow]

Seriously, I would like to try one out.  I still have an open mind and believe that we certainly don't understand everything in our universe; if this thing does work, I would like to be one of the ones that proves that it does. ;D

Edit: So, if your's doesn't work or you know someone who isn't satisfied with theirs, don't send it back, send it to me! I really want to try one out!!! I really do!!!

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

I bet a lot of people out there would believe you if you said it worked too, maybe the ECO guy will read this and send you one so you don't have to sell your kidney! [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]

10. Wrassman

I found another site, once again, compliments of the Germans. Tell me what you think:

http://www.wholly-water.com/magnets.htm

This one is pretty interesting, I thought. Some interesting applications. ;D

11. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

Interesting Link Wrasse,,,
    Has just about everything for Water Quality and Pain Management,,,
    Thanks for the Heads up, I just might be ordering something....

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

[quote author=Wrassman link=board=Product;num=1045201633;start=30#37 date=03/19/03 at 07:20:53]I found another site, once again, compliments of the Germans.  Tell me what you think:
    http://www.wholly-water.com/magnets.htm
    [/quote]

I think that is one of the more fluffy marketing oriented sites. Maybe I just can't digest such a crappy Web site. If I had only seen this link I would be pretty sarcastic myself about these products. THe earlier links seemed more serious.

My 2 cents. Ok, maybe 4.