ECO-Aqualizer

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Matt Rogers, Feb 13, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Trickman2

Trickman2 Bristle Worm

So for now on we need to put all our facts down. Aquarium size,Test results if we done them. don't leave anything out. Because one fact that might seem useless to you might be needed and if we leave anything out then we might as well flush all our info down the drain. [smiley=toilet.gif] I really want to know how and what results we get from this device.
    So try to give as much info as possible and the more we get the testing the better. [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]
    [glow=red, 2, 300]Claims to test for. [/glow]
    Boosts all filtration devices
    Reduces Water Changes
    Stabilizes PH levels
    Increases ReDox levels
    Reduces Ammonia
    Increases oxygen diffusion
    BENEFITS ARE:
    * Reduces stress and acclimation difficulty * Sustains health & appetites during all diseases
    * Boosts and strengthens immune systems * Improves functioning of osmosis and diffusion
    * Improves clarity and optics of water * All Natural approach to a balanced Ecosystem

2. Click Here!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I also have a free one coming to me. After reading this thread, it's kind of scary. I am looking forward to trying this product out. I will be connecting it to the inlet side of a fluval 404. hopefuly tis wil give the right amount of flow. The fluval has slowed from it's brand new flow rate as things have grown and filled it. (organisms). I feel that the inlet would be much more advantageouse than the outlet as the pumps on the fluvals are weak. Does anyone know if the unit plugs in to a power source?

4. Trickman2

Trickman2 Bristle Worm

No power needed uses magnets..also It won't matter where you put it. I would recommend on the outlet....Becuase this way you can always tee off if you need less flow.

5. Trickman2

Trickman2 Bristle Worm

80 to 350 GPH is the suggested flow rate through the ECO-Aqualizer

6. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

Hey all,

We've got our own investigation going on at ExtremeReef.com. We have started dialogue with the company, and are getting a unit to begin testing ourselves. My partner in crime, Paul (aka ExtremeReefer), has spoken to them on the phone, and has a planned phone interview with a few people in the company tomorrow.

Also, he has been in correspondence with Carl Denzer and received this e-mail today:

----- Original Message -----
    To: Paul M Urfi
    Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 3:03 PM
    Subject: ECO-Aqualizer

Hi Paul,

We currently have several experts that are testing our product. A state zoo has been conducting thorough testing on ECO-Aqualizer using a HACH2000 spectrometer, these results will be made available probably on March 28th.

Also, a National Product Review was conducted by a third party and will be published with the FAMA magazine May issue. I beleive this issue becomes available to subscribers on April 4th. I will add the Review is very positive and we are very pleased with the write-up. Its a 2,500 word article. I wish we could post this Review to our website, but FAMA resides first publication rights to this information. However, on April 4th, this Article will be posted to our website as publication will be known on that date.

The science behind our concept is fascinating and it does work. We receive alot of skepticism simply because its such a new thing and unknown to all of the aquarium community. However, the reference links on our website directs people who want to learn more about the science and dynamics of molecular physics.

Our original testing environment was conducted on 80 various tanks. This testing began about 14 months ago. All tanks and customers have been very pleased with the product. This is why we offer a 180 Money Back Guarantee and Free shipping, because we know that everyone that trys it will benefit from its use.

Our initial aim or mission was to design something that would help reduce the mortality rates of tropical fish. What we came up with is a device that is beneficial to water quality and longevity, which benefits both fish and reef creatures.

I will keep you updated as we get more information. We all benefit through sharing information! [smiley=angel.gif]

7. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

8. Click Here!

9. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

That's interesting! hmmm... makes me want to dig up boiler web sites to see if they sell something similar.

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

11. Trickman2

Trickman2 Bristle Worm

[glow=red, 2, 300]Eco125 was installed on my 90 gallon today at 6pm. [smiley=fish.gif]
    Tonight at 8pm I took reading and adjusted flow to the correct and best flow according to eco aqualizer 120gph or 2gallons per minute. Took readings on tank levels
    Nitrate below scale color I would guess maybe a 5ppm.
    amonia 0
    nitrite 0[/glow]

Attached Files:

12. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Hehe. Trickman you are so pumped on this thing! Keep us posted.

I understand your enthusiasm, but I also am trying to understand how the heck this thing works.

What did you guys think of those links I posted?