ECO-Aqualizer, My Review, Locked and Loaded...

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by CheckMateKingll, Apr 19, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

2. Click Here!

3. FlaReef

FlaReef Plankton

Craig,

I just joined this board and was suprised to see a familiar name posting in regard to the Eco Aqualizer.  I am just about ready to purchase one (or two) for my 270 full reef.  With all of the different opinions out there I was of course skeptical, but all in all, it isn't that much money.  Why not try it.  I am sure most of us have spent way more money than that on fish and corals that we have lost.  I may get alot of flack for my views, but go ahead and bring them on.  I have been reading all of the reviews and articles for most of the morning and I have made my decision.  Thats all I have to say. [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=angel.gif]

4. jline

jline Astrea Snail

I put one on my tank several months ago. I have been trying to keep an elegans coral for the past few years. I had one that was dying, real close to dead, and it is still in my tank today. I am positive that it saved its life.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks guys for the great read on the Eco unit.

I have also been doing my own BASIC test and I conclude that it does stabilise the water chemistry as well as minimise algae growth...

(mind you this is for FreshWater, but with over $1,000 worth of Discus in the tank hardly worthless)...

Eco-Aqualizer trial

Hope this may help someone out there.

6. Proteus

Proteus Plankton

...oops didnt log in

Overall i would say that some of the claims made by the manufacturer are flawed, but it does work to an extent...  as to how much, well, the proof is in the testing.

7. cannon2222

cannon2222 Spaghetti Worm

Please keep us posted. ;D I have one but it's not hooked up yet. I'm very interested in your parameters after a long period of time.

phil

8. Click Here!

9. Craig Manoukian

I've never used one but the reviews here are certainly positive. As phil said, please keep us posted.

10. Proteus

Proteus Plankton

Having been in the U.S. for the ACA convention in Denver I put testing on hold...

I will restart things within the next 5-7 days with even more testing to gauge levels.

11. Craig Manoukian

[quote author=Proteus link=board=Product;num=1050800333;start=60#67 date=08/02/04 at 08:07:32]testing to gauge levels.[/quote]

That's awesome, looking forward to the results!