ECO-Aqualizer II  Wrassman's Product Review

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Wrassman, Mar 24, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Navy, 3, 90%]I don't know if you looked at the link or not, but if you did you can see that another company is using the technology to do a lot of other things;
    -- horse breeding
    -- fish farming
    -- drinking water
    -- sewage treatment

And they got their "discoveries" from the fascincating world of boilers.  You see, a device like a ECO-Aqualizer has been used for YEARS to keep carbonates from forming on the inside of boilers.  So, a lot of people thought, if it can do that, what else can it do??

And voila -- the Plocher Energy System
    [/glow]

2. Click Here!

3. stevem650

stevem650 Astrea Snail

Craig....Yes we are talking about the eco-aqualizer. :)

I do not see any relationship between the german site and the eco-aqualizer, but it is a very interesting web site.

4. Wrassman

[glow=Green, 3, 90%]If you read closely the Plocher Energy System website, you will find that the "technology" that they base their hardware on is very similar to the ECO "technology."

Their methods of implementation may be drastically different. But, the goal of their "technology" is the same, to change the molecular structure of water so that it can be more easily freed from its pollutants and contaminants. As this is accomplished, it is further noted that living creatures using this "revitalized" water are themselves "revitalized."
    [/glow]

[glow=Purple, 3, 90%]Another company using this "technology" in Austria is the Grander Company. They sell the "revitalizing" units to mount on your house-hold plumbing (for drinking), and they also sell the water, online, for drinking.[/glow]

[glow=Navy, 3, 90%]I will write more on the relationship between water and magnetism tomorrow. It is a long topic, but I guess it is necessary. I did not know that my endorsement was going to cause such a problem for some.

Which brings me to the close of this post, and I want to say one more thing, and I am going to say it only ONE time. Those of you who are having a problem with my endorsement of this product, you have known me for quite a while now. And whatever you may think of me, you know this, I do NOT intentionally LIE about anything. I may be mistaken; but I do not lie.
    [/glow]

[glow=Red, 3, 90%]I'm tellng you that my fish are doing better than they ever have. My nitrates are still at 15ppm, just tested them a little while ago. And my calcium and magnesium, pH and alk are all holding steady, right where they were the last time I checked them (calcium up just a tad). There are no drastic changes in my tank; it stays stable. But, my fish are doing very well. They swim around a lot. Their colors are intense. Their appetites are better than ever. Oh, one thing I have noticed, not once in two weeks have I seen one scratch itself against a rock or glass or whatever.[/glow]

[glow=Yellow, 2, 80%]I firmly believe that this device is doing what it says it does.[/glow]

5. stevem650

stevem650 Astrea Snail

Wrassman.... I know you from other web sites and I sincerely respect and believe what you say. I know that you would never post anything unless you can back it up. This is why these forums are great. These forums allows us to post our opinions and come to conclusions based on the information provided.

I am looking foward to reading more posts on this subject. I am happy that your tank is doing well and would like to know more about your progress with the eco-aqualizer. This is real interesting and Im sure it is creating alot of attention in the aquarium hobby.

6. Wrassman

[glow=Teal, 3, 90%]I spent the past couple of days researching water and magnetism.  Even though I knew that many companies around the world were working in this field, I was still surprised by some of the articles and web-sites I found.  I am going to try to categorize these as best as I can.

First, there are the large scale applications of the 'ECO' technology.  I found a number of these.  Here are three "interesting" articles.  I will post the "sites" in the next installment.
    [/glow]

[glow=Navy, 2, 80%]A Japanese site in English.  It's called MEXT:[/glow]http://www.mext.go.jp/english/news/2000/05/s000505.htm

[glow=Blue, 2, 80%]This American Company, EnerTec, Inc. has bee around  for over 20 years.  They use electromagnatism to keep water lines, oil lines, etc., clean and running free.  They even have a home use now.  Be sure and explore as much of this site as you can:[/glow]
    http://www.ener-tec.com/zebramussel.htm

[glow=Red, 2, 80%]This is an abstract for a research grant from a Russian University.  It is about 10 years old.  I wonder if they got the rubles??[/glow]http://www.tech-db.ru/istc/db/pra.nsf/pran/0212

7. Wrassman

[glow=Teal, 3, 90%]Well, it may be "bragging" just a bit; but I am proud of this. And, I am thrilled at the publicity that it is bringing www.3reef.com. So, I am posting this here that you may take a look at it. If we get one or two members because of it, that will be so awesome...[/glow]​

[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=biglaugh.gif] [smiley=cool4.gif] [smiley=devilish.gif] [smiley=freak3.gif] [smiley=jester.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=hehe.gif] [smiley=lol.gif] [smiley=pimp2.gif] [smiley=smoking.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif]​

8. Click Here!

9. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

Once again,,,
    You DA Man,,,
    Exposure, I love it...

10. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

That Rocks Wrass. Way to go

J

11. Wrassman

[glow=White, 6, 60%]I appreciate the compliments guys. My tank is still improving with each and every passing day. I need to get caught up on my posts. I'm going to attempt to do that over the next week...[/glow]​

[smiley=angel.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=guitarist.gif] [smiley=Looking.gif] [smiley=sick2.gif] [smiley=stars.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]​

12. Wrassman

Well, I know it's been a while since I reported anything, but when your tank is as stable as mine has become, there isn't a lot to report. ;D

[glow=Brown, 3, 90%]All of the initial changes to the tank are still there: the crystal clarity of the water; the vibrant colors of the fish and the corals; the increased appetites of the fish and corals; their increase activity levels; and what has been most surprising to me, the complete "mellowing out" of all the fish.

Occasionally the Strawberry Dottyback and the Flame Angel would chase each other, as would the Checkerboard Wrasse and the Strawberry Dottyback. I am quite intriged to report that there are hardly ever any "squabbles" in my tank now. And if they do occur (rarely) they are much less aggressive and intense. It is as if the fish have all been given tranquilizers.

As far as the water chemistry, something actually measurable, every test gives virtually the same result.[/glow]
    -- Temp 79F
    -- pH 8.2
    -- Ammonia 0ppm
    -- Nitrite 0ppm
    -- Nitrate 10ppm
    -- Calcium 440ppm
    -- Magnesium 1350ppm

[glow=Navy, 3, 90%]The only thing that ever fluctuates is the Ca; it might go up to 460, or it might go down to 410. But everything else stays right where it is. Right now I am using Aquarium Systems FasTest and SeaTest Kits (not that good). But in the next week or so I will be upgrading to Seachem Marine Basic and the Reef Status: Calcium. The reason I want to use the Seachem tests is that I have switched over to all Seachem additives. And the Reef Status: Calcium Test measures the TOTAL calcium in the tank (including gluconate calcium) and not just Calcium chloride. For those interested, I will be reviewing all the Seachem products I am now using in seperate threads in the next few days.

One more thing about the ECO, I've mentioned before that it deters the growth of nusciance algae, and I have had my fair share of it in the past. It seems now that everyday my tank looks a little cleaner, seems a little less full of algae, and smells like an aquarium "ought" to smell.

I couldn't be more pleased with the ECO. I plan to put one on every tank I set up from now on.[/glow]