ECO-Aqualizer II  Wrassman's Product Review

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Wrassman, Mar 24, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

Steve,,,
    You will hear from,,,
    ME, LOL...
    Give me 2 weeks, please,,,
    Tank You...

2. Click Here!

3. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

JEEZ. This thing has potential to eclipse the DSB/Plenum debate! [smiley=biglaugh.gif]

4. fishgills

fishgills Plankton

Just my two cents, i have a 75 gallon with 340 watts of power compacts, i put in a custom made ecosystem over sized about five months ago, my ecosystem has kicked in big time, its filled with five or six different types of calurpa, i have no unwanted aglae, (no cyno), water is crystal clear and corals has exploded, all i'm doing is fraging, some of my shrooms are the size of my fist, my clam has tripled in size, my nitrates are now at five which is fine with me, and no water changes, i add one to one and a half gallons of ro/di per day for evaporation since i have an open tank, i have 30 watts of power compacts on my eco on 24/7, i have been using B-Ionic since day one, in the morning before the lights are on my P.H. is 80, at night when lights out my P.H. is 83, so IMHP i see no need to add extra gadgets or extra expenses when there not needed, this hobby is expensive enough, if you search some of these sites they'll sell you the world and you'll just keep spending your money and be back to step one, i need nothing to enhance my ecosystem its working just fine, i'm not putting down this product but if your ecosystem is not doing its thing then there's something else going on.

5. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Maroon, 3, 90%]Like I said in an earlier post, I stand by my endorsement.  I am not ashamed of it.  And, I do not feel that endorsing it lowers my IQ whatsoever.  BTW, I've had mine tested 3 times, and I'll be glad to compare mine to yours at any time, by PM of course.[/glow]

[glow=Brown, 3, 90%]Perhaps this review by Bob Goermans will help you understand the ECO-Aqualizer:[/glow]

http://www.ecoaqualizer.com/articles.asp

[glow=Maroon, 3, 90%]Remember, the negative comments of those who haven't even seen the device, do not weigh as heavily as those who have actually tested it.[/glow]

6. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

[quote author=Craig_Manoukian link=board=Product;num=1048539546;start=15#26 date=04/15/03 at 06:32:11]

Beware, beware, the negative and pompous crud that exudes from those sites.  I can't stand negative people and will not associate with people who's minds are like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set.  All those opinions and nothing to back it up, pure negative speculation.

Thank goodness Alf and Wrassman are willing to field test this new fangled thang.  I hope and pray that ter rest of us don't get into the habit of throwing out the baby with the bath water.  If it works and improves the quality of life for our reef inhabitants, fantastic!  If it doesn't, well God Bless the people who invested their treasure, time and money, to do something positive!  Anyone can sit at a key board and be a negative stooge.  I say before we do that, let's put our money where your mouth is!

I'll respectfully put my soapbox away now.

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :eek: 8) ??? ::)[/quote]

I respectfully repost this in support of Wrassman!!!!!!!!

:) ;) :D ;D 8)

7. CheckMateKingll

I am a firm Athletic Supporter too,,,, ROTFLMAO

8. Click Here!

9. stevem650

stevem650 Astrea Snail

Wrassman....I respect you for sticking to your endorsement of this product. If it is working for you then I am very interested in the eco. I am not using the eco so I can only go by what you say. I only again would like to hear from others that have tried this product so myself and others can judge for themselves.
    Reading the review by Bob Goemans is very interesting but my problem with it is if you scroll to the bottom of the link and click on it, it takes you to the home page of the ecoaqualizer. If you look on the home page he has his book advertised with Sam Gamble as co author. Of course Bob Goemans will give a great review on the product. He is tied into this product.

I am not being negative about this product at all, just looking for nuetral opinions, so far none.

10. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Make sure we're not confusing the ECO-Aqualizer with the EcoSytem. Two completely different products. Wrassman is testing the ECO-Aqualizer. :eek:

:) ;) :D ;D 8)

11. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Green, 3, 90%]How about some people in Germany using a similar system, only on a MUCH LARGER scale??  Take a look at this site:[/glow]

www.rplocher.com/home.asp

[glow=Green, 3, 90%]There is a Japanese site too, I've been told; I've never been there.  I'll track it down for those that are interested.[/glow]

12. CheckMateKingll

WOW Wrasse,,,
    Interesting link,,,
    Great info,,,
    Thanks...