ECO-Aqualizer II  Wrassman's Product Review

Discussion in 'Product Review Archives' started by Wrassman, Mar 24, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

SteveM, I understand what you are saying, but I it seems to me your thinking is way too narrow.

Many people have been waiting for my endorsement, and so I finally could not wait any longer.  I have been using the device for over two weeks now and it seems to be working to my surprise (if you will look back -- I was one of the first skeptics).

If you can approach things with an open mind you can learn much more than if your first reaction is to "KNEE JERK" the door closed.

2. Click Here!

3. stevem650

stevem650 Astrea Snail

Wrassman I don't think that my thinking is "narrow". I would just like to see you have a stable nitrate, alk, calcium, reading for a month. Then use this product and see if anything changes. I was always negative to a eco-system until some of my friends installed one. I did see big improvements with the eco and decided to get one for myself. I now have zero nitrates and my corels have grown like crazy. CMK11 has seen the difference in my tank. I dont "knee jerk" the door closed on anything. You just need a stable tank before you can say that the eco-aqualizer is responsible for your corals looking better. JMO

4. Wrassman

[glow=Teal, 3, 90%]As if on cue, Carl Denzler, one of the two men (the other being Sam Gamble) responsible for the ECO-Aqualyzer, sent me this e-mail in response to my endorsement of their product.  I present it here in its entireity:[/glow]

[glow=Navy, 2, 80%]Hello Steven,

Glad to hear of your satisfaction.  Also thanks for responding back with results going on in your tank.  Conditions will improve (stay stable) as time goes by.  Remember, ECO is keeping your water quality in a normal orientation of energy (similar to nature) , this preventive measure of deterioration to water in captivity will enhance the ability for a true ecosystem to develop in your tank.  Cut back on water changes as our website detailed on the Home page, this will further reduce stress situations from chemistry changes brought in by new water.

Every tank is different, so monitor and make judgments on to whether you truly need to make a water change.  You seem to have a good grip on your tank and the inhabitants, a true aquarist, and thus your visual observations can sometimes be the best judge on the condition of your tank.

Once again thanks for your feedback.  Keep us posted.  We also have a case study being published in Tropical Fish Hobbyist and Marine World that indicates the decreased mortality rates of tropical fish by 70 to 75% (this was conducted by stores with new shipments of tropical fish).  Their first 72 hours are crucial on the likelihood to whether a species will survive the shock of exportation and then acclimation in a new environment.  Our product has proven that the ECO water is much easier to adapt to and rarely outbreaks of ich.  The stores are very happy with the results.

Something good is happening in this industry and we are very proud to have made such a contribution.  Very self-fulfilling to help a hobby that you yourself have a deep love for.  I' sure you can understand that.

Best regards and thanks ...............  Carl Denzer
    [/glow]

5. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

[glow=red, 2, 300]This goes on my wish list and then I gotta get a camera! Thanks for the great info. Steve![/glow]

:) ;) :D ;D 8)

6. stevem650

stevem650 Astrea Snail

7. Wrassman

[glow=Brown, 3, 90%]With all due respect, Steve, I really don't need anyone else's opinion or permission.  I have endorsed the product and stand behind my endorsement.  It works remarkably well on my tank, and the tanks of many others with whom I have spoken.[/glow]

[glow=Black, 3, 90%]If you don't want to get one for your tank, that is fine.  But, I am not going to change one word of my endorsement.  I still, firmly believe that many if not all aquariums (closed-loop systems) would benefit by this technology.[/glow]

8. Click Here!

9. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

Steve,

Beware, beware, the negative and pompous crud that exudes from those sites.  I can't stand negative people and will not associate with people who's minds are like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set.  All those opinions and nothing to back it up, pure negative speculation.

Thank goodness Alf and Wrassman are willing to field test this new fangled thang.  I hope and pray that ter rest of us don't get into the habit of throwing out the baby with the bath water.  If it works and improves the quality of life for our reef inhabitants, fantastic!  If it doesn't, well God Bless the people who invested their treasure, time and money, to do something positive!  Anyone can sit at a key board and be a negative stooge.  I say before we do that, let's put our money where your mouth is!

I'll respectfully put my soapbox away now.

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :eek: 8) ??? ::)

10. stevem650

stevem650 Astrea Snail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "With all due respect, Steve, I really don't need anyone else's opinion or permission.  I have endorsed the product and stand behind my endorsement.  It works remarkably well on my tank, and the tanks of many others with whom I have spoken. "

Wrassman..I have been  doing alot of research on this eco aqualizer.  I can't find anyone that has tried this product other than one negative post on the link above and yourself.  If you spoke to many others can you have them post  their results. I would like to hear from people that are not associated with the eco site, or one's that have actually purchased the product.

11. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

Hmmmm,,,
    Let's see here,,,
    I can't imagine that the links you had provided were about 5 peoples opinion, and Farley's opinion, that would not sway me not to try this product, I take Farley's opinion with a grain of salt anyway's, but,,,
    Out of the thousands that were sold and there 180 day money back guarantee, I figure, what the heck, I'll draw my own conclusion,,,
    I can't imagine these guys still being around if there product was bogus, I will find out and report my findings, count on it, hehe,,,
    Oh, by the way, here is a link to an article by,,,, Bob Goemans I found interesting, they must have gave him a free one too, huh....
    http://www.ecoaqualizer.com/articles.asp

12. stevem650

stevem650 Astrea Snail

CMK11 In your link it states that Bob Goemans and Sam Gamble co-authored a book together. Sam Gamble so happens to be one of the owner's of the eco aqualizer company. They are friends with a business venture together. Lets hear from others that have no connection to the eco aqualizer and have not received one for free.