dream frags

Discussion in 'Environmental' started by damon, Jan 2, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. damon

damon Sea Dragon

I dream of some day being able to sell enough frags at a ridiculously low prices to undercut the wild harvesting going on out there. I believe laws don't really work (seeing as I don't always fallow all of them myself) as well as the natural laws of life, in this case money and supply and demand. I think effecting supply and demand is probably the best way to go about this and think this is a case where the "little guy" can out do "the man" so to speak. We can have "lower over head" because the frags out of our tank are a "byproduct" of our entertainment, but I think most of us know that conversation. So the point of this theard (if I ever really have much of a point to my ramblings:LolLolLol) is to say thank you and good job to the people that are already doing this and encourage the rest of us to become more motivated to try to mail that odd frag to so and so in where every the hell snow storm, better my extra frag die than a wild one if that is the case.
    The other thing that is great about this is CHEAP FRAGS! and we all love cheap frags (not to mention better color and bla bla bla)
    so what I want to know is where are all these sites. I know there out there, but not being the best person with google it can be hard to find some of these little personal style sites.
    Here is the best one I've found.
    Coral Frags for your Reef Tank

2. Click Here!

3. H@rry

H@rry Plankton

Damon, thanx for the kind words. As you have pointed out, the best place to get healthy frags is from a fellow reefer such as yourself (not to mention the impact on the world's coral reefs). I've been trying to accumulate some very desirable corals and share them with others. Not a lot of money in it though but it does help with some of the costs associated with reefkeeping (I'm burning 13 metal halides).

Good Luck

4. damon

damon Sea Dragon

13 wow, I don't know if I could ever get that big, (if I get there at all lol) but considering how many lights I've seen glowing in remote places here in norcal I don't really see why not. Fish tanks are medication to me lol. My doctor even tells me to spend more time looking at my tank when my blood pressure starts to get high.