Done

Discussion in 'Coral' started by antonym518, Jul 24, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. antonym518

antonym518 Purple Spiny Lobster

Too much, for all. super skimmer 100.00 after everything is gone. would get rid of the nanos for 20 for both, keepn the 1s, keeping the heaters. Once aqain just living things. which colony, which mushroom colony. why would i sell a shroom??? this is gon to be harder then I thought.

2. Click Here!

3. BaxterS80

BaxterS80 Pajama Cardinal

I fully understand you not having time for the hobby. I could not even have considered this hobby when I was in grad school....

4. antonym518

It sucks. Thinking fish only. Can;t sell lighting skimmer, filter, heaters, power heads. Just corals. Its just too much. Keepn the bc 8

5. Reeron

Reeron Blue Ringed Angel

How much for shipping?

Would you be able to ship zoas or shrooms to Kingston NY? Do you have shrooms, because it looks like it in your pic.

Edit: Nevermind the shrooms, those aren't shrooms I'm looking at. Went through one of your other threads, with pics, and I can see they aren't what I thought they were. They're clams.

6. geekdafied

geekdafied 3reef Sponsor

I know what a LFS will give you for all that coral, and its going to be around $400-500 credit for everything. Typically 1/3 of what they would sell it for.

7. gazog

gazog Kole Tang

Okay how much for the 2 montis and the 3 Zoa's I have circled in your picture. I am going to be driving through Champagin on next saturday evening so let me know.

[​IMG]

8. Click Here!

9. antonym518

You are welcome to stop by. I had to frag the monti into about 6 small pieces which are all on plugs. Would sell them all for 50.00. The other monti, purple is on a large plug and would sell him for 65.00. The brown with orange centers are on a rock and would sell for 20.00. The green with orange senters are on a very large rock and can't go yet. The other are polys and I have three nice frags and would sell for 10 each.

I would just rather not shipp anything. Iam going to say pick up only.

10. Jakerupe

Jakerupe Skunk Shrimp

With that many corals you gotta know someone at one of your LFS to get you cash. If not try getting them to do some type of consignment. You just have to ask the right person.

Better yet stick it out, thats a beatiful tank and you have obviously put a lot of time and effort into it...either way good luck.

11. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

You are in Urbana is that Urbana Va ? off of 17 ?

12. Jakerupe

Jakerupe Skunk Shrimp

Central IL Tangster