Doa?

Discussion in 'Aqua SD' started by BradJo9, Apr 29, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZachB

ZachB Giant Squid

Disagree on the red bugs. I could clearly see them crawling around on the acros on the nano here at work, polyps were closed, etc. Very tiny, but I could see them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Click Here!

3. ktz216

ktz216 Flamingo Tongue

I agree with ZachB. You don't need a magnifying glass or microscope to spot red bugs.

4. Peredhil

Peredhil Giant Squid

FWIW I do keep a magnifying glass by my tank... It's the best way to look at coral IMO :)

I do not have red bugs though...

5. BradJo9

BradJo9 Astrea Snail

ok just back from the LFS I spoke too soon they dont seem to be red bugs as per the owner of the store but some other opertunistic feeder on the dead coral they shipped

6. BradJo9

BradJo9 Astrea Snail

My apologies to AquaSD about the red bugs claim but I am still upset that the only coral I really wanted was DOA and the only way for a replacement was if I ordered another frag pack for 100$ they would throw in something else(not the ultra rainbow, sold out). Will told me that it was too expensive to ship to me and I told him to keep his 10 stinkin bucks and he hung up on me.

7. OnefishTwofish

OnefishTwofish Feather Star

Hello BradJo,

I am very sorry to see that you are less than happy with a transaction. Definitely sorry about a dead coral - no one likes that whether its a buyer or seller. I went to check their site and their guarantee/policy. Perhaps you didn't have an understanding of it?

Always make sure you have read a site's policy / guarantee before you order because sooner or later something will go awry with shipping or perhaps a DOA. I cannot fathom that any sponsor on a site like this would outright screw anyone here on a transaction. It may not be my place but based on what I read, they seem pretty clear about sending the dead animal back for credit.

I hope that the dust can settle on this soon. Hang in there - surely you will find another coral in the future. There will be sites that have policies that will not suit you and others will. Just be sure to check in the future.

I hate to see any flaming on here - especially if there was a misunderstanding.

Best of luck,
    elizabeth

8. Click Here!

9. BradJo9

BradJo9 Astrea Snail

n the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), we will need a clear digital picture within 2 hours of delivery. We may ask for you to ship back the deceased animal, so please do not dispose of it. Once we receive the digital photo/s, and we receive the deceased coral (if applicable), we will issue you credit. We do not give refunds; we only give credit towards future orders.

I called them as soon as I saw the bags and sent a pic within 3 minutes of opening the package I still have the coral to send it back. I just want what I ordered

10. norg.

norg. Kole Tang

We just ordered from them and the quality of the corals are great. Some of the best we have picked up yet. Sorry to hear about the issues you are having. But in my opinion it is unfair to flame to them on a site they are sponsoring, especially when all the reviews for them have been positive. Hope you get your corals problems sorted out though. Those montis were awesome.

11. BradJo9

BradJo9 Astrea Snail

Those montis were awesome.

Not making me feel better.lol
    I agree the other corals were perfect I told Will that as well.

12. BradJo9

BradJo9 Astrea Snail

The one on the left is the dead one. looks even worse today it Looks whiter and porous.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.