Do you use DIY Live Rock?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Urban_s, Feb 5, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Do you use DIY Live Rock?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  2. NO

27 vote(s)
    65.9%
  3. What's DIY Live Rock?

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  1. Covey

Covey Scooter Blennie

My rock is that rock salt receipe rock. Turns out real nice.

2. Click Here!

3. muecyl

muecyl Feather Duster

I fully respect the green idea of conserving and preserving the habitat. IMO though, I have fully enjoyed the diverse algae growth among countless other inhabitants like Coral Reefer mentioned from around the world that I don’t feel I would obtain from a solely DIY live rock tank. However, this is just my outlook and I am always learning.

4. Kentanner11

Kentanner11 Coral Banded Shrimp

I thought about doing DIY rock but I am trying to get my tank set up a little faster, now that I think about it I dont know why???? Anyways I think I might make a batch or two for get about it for 2 months then sell it! Could you imagine all the bussiness I would get If I sold it for $1 lb. wow Millionaire. jk. that would help though! Maby a new tank or lights. Kentanner11's LR bussiness is now open jk. I actually will do that though. Anyways I am getting some LR for free and with a trade so I might use that for now but later will make my own. I am still tyring to ffigure out if I am good at this or not and If I am I will most likely set up more tanks and wil use DIY LR. Anyways thats my earfull.