Do you use DIY Live Rock?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Urban_s, Feb 5, 2007.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Do you use DIY Live Rock?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
  2. NO

27 vote(s)
  3. What's DIY Live Rock?

4 vote(s)
  1. Covey

Covey Scooter Blennie

Aug 6, 2004
    Davenport IA
    My rock is that rock salt receipe rock. Turns out real nice.
  2. Click Here!

3. muecyl

muecyl Feather Duster

Dec 16, 2006
    i quit
    I fully respect the green idea of conserving and preserving the habitat. IMO though, I have fully enjoyed the diverse algae growth among countless other inhabitants like Coral Reefer mentioned from around the world that I don’t feel I would obtain from a solely DIY live rock tank. However, this is just my outlook and I am always learning.
  4. Kentanner11

Kentanner11 Coral Banded Shrimp

Apr 18, 2007
    Tucson AZ
    I thought about doing DIY rock but I am trying to get my tank set up a little faster, now that I think about it I dont know why???? Anyways I think I might make a batch or two for get about it for 2 months then sell it! Could you imagine all the bussiness I would get If I sold it for $1 lb. wow Millionaire. jk. that would help though! Maby a new tank or lights. Kentanner11's LR bussiness is now open jk. I actually will do that though. Anyways I am getting some LR for free and with a trade so I might use that for now but later will make my own. I am still tyring to ffigure out if I am good at this or not and If I am I will most likely set up more tanks and wil use DIY LR. Anyways thats my earfull.