Do you and your spouse fight over the aquarium?

Discussion in '3reef Site Polls' started by Matt Rogers, Aug 27, 2005.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

Do you and your spouse fight over the aquarium?

1. All the time.

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. Sometimes.

18 vote(s)
    45.0%
  3. No.

13 vote(s)
    32.5%
  4. It has actually brought us closer!

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. NATIVEVAMAN

NATIVEVAMAN Astrea Snail

We disagree about our new tank all the time,but for reasons you might not expect.Its her tank and its not ready yet.I have to put it together and if its not perfect,well then I will be in the dog house for real.I am timing it to turn on the pumps christmas morning.

2. Click Here!

3. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

:beatnik2: freaky isn't it! LOL;D

4. rlcline76

rlcline76 Astrea Snail

There is no tension in my home. My husband gets an idea, I let him know that the day he starts cleaning the tank he can call the shots! That ends it. I'll let you know if I ever end up with a frying pan to the back of my head!

5. diggardens

diggardens Feather Duster

It has brought us closer and the kids are in to it also. The only thing we argue about is that we run out of money to fast before we can get to the LFS. This is my tank but I let my husband think he's part of it so I can use more money. You don't have to pay every bill every month. Ha Ha.

1 person likes this.
  6. baugherb

baugherb Giant Squid

You know your comfortable with your addiction. My fiancee tells people if they ask where I'm at, that I'm at my dealer. They always give her a funny look, then she says fish dealer, and laughs. Almost as expesive??? I never had a fish tank when I was younger, I was 28 before I got my first tank.. Now at 31 my heart swell when I see the look in my 2 boys eyes when they watch the tank. I hope my young tanksters grow into a older tanksters like i've become....