Discount for Members!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jul 14, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

I might have that much here now actually...probably all bigger sizes too.

2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

might be short... there is enough to fill it, but some of the rock is set for the rubble pile.just bad cuts on those. There are some larger show pieces. Will let you know..one of the fun things about running an online business is that you may have fully stocked tanks and a mountain of rocks and be out of everything pending the monday shipment...

4. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

WOW!!!!! That would be awesome......let me know and also let me know how to order it.....I am looking for some good size pieces as well as smaller stuff too.

5. johnmaloney

well pm me/email on sat. I have one gentleman before you who hasn't responded yet to the "what size tank/rocks would you like?" question and well I guess you can see where this long story is going....his will ship late friday though, and then I will know what is left.

(having the chiller blowing back on me at the warehouse in the summer was a bad idea...time to move the computer i am getting lazy from the heat here...:)

6. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

LOL!!! Just get a laptop and then you could move around.....

I understand. Just let me know how the other conversation goes......

7. mikejrice

mikejrice 3reef Affiliate

Just got my order of 100 snails from you yesterday. Looks more like over 200;) Thank you John.

8. Click Here!

9. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Ditto, John! I appreciate the extras - Jwin keeps stealing mine and feeding them to his mantis shrimp!

10. the fisherman

the fisherman Vlamingii Tang

will be placing an order real soon

11. johnmaloney

ah the mantis shrimp...bane of the snailsman. :) You should see how big some get, we have species that are close to 8 inches long here. Not the kind kept in aquaria, the locals fish for them. I leave them alone, and wait for a new guy to go out with us....'just reach in that hole and you will find all sorts of stuff...." ;)

1 person likes this.
  12. Triplemom

Triplemom Pajama Cardinal

Any they probably do this because they're new and don't want to upset the boss! I can just hear the screaming and flesh ripping....;D