Describe what you like most about Your car

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by ScubaBrett22, Jul 17, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

its fast and its fun to drive, and i love the sound of the motor purrin

2. Click Here!

3. Barnes757

Barnes757 Plankton

I love my F150 4x4 cause I can pretty much drive it through and to anywhere, well except up steep hills with huge rocks.

4. Nor_Cal_Guy

Nor_Cal_Guy Gigas Clam

Good to hear good things about the Cx9...I am considering this as we need two seven/eight passenger vehicles in my house and my Volvo just has the rear jumper seat. Not the most convenient thing.

Options on my list:
    Volvo XC 90 T6 - all though not very reliable-Damn ford
    Mazda CX9
    Honda Odyssey Van

5. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

Ford didn't make it un reliable. If anything, Ford made Volvo's more reliable. Also, Ford does not own Volvo anymore.

Get the Cx9 of those choices, unless you like the volvo better. The minivan, well, is a minivan.

6. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

No, you were not "stupid" at all. No high schooler should know much about divorces. :)

As far as the reason the pic is deleted due to the divorce, that was simply a joke I made regarding divorce and how nasty they usually are.

7. bama

bama Humpback Whale

My mother had an Odyssey. It was a tough van and we definitly put it through its tests. It drove all over our ranch, across shallow river crossings, and dealt with 14 year olds driving the ranch without supervision. Too much fun back in the day.

8. Click Here!

9. Nor_Cal_Guy

Nor_Cal_Guy Gigas Clam

I disagree. Ford did make it unreliable with sub par mechanical and electrical trim and they had control of Volvo for the last 10 years. This was plenty of time to sneak in low quality parts and increase margins until they began to loose market share. I know China just bought Volvo, but that just happened, Ford did what it did to Volvo, that's why that had to sell it.

10. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Unfortunately I do. Well, sort of. My parents are split up, so "unofficially divorced". No plans to get back together...it's been over a year.

Ah, I see. I thought it[the photo] was deleted on purpose. This is a tad confusing now. ::)

11. kcbrad

kcbrad Giant Squid

When I was looking at SUVs I was considering the Volvo, until I read reviews. Unreliable to a T! I love my Mazda CX-9. Absolutely recommend it. I pack it with my adult friends and we are very comfortable, so I think it would be great for kids. The very back seat is actually a seat, unlike those tiny things other SUVs call seats.

12. Nor_Cal_Guy

Nor_Cal_Guy Gigas Clam

Good to know kcbrad. How accessible is the back seat?