Dang stupid zoo's

Discussion in 'Soft Corals' started by devlzluv, Jan 24, 2010.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

Well guys been doign alot of research and wonder who else has a dilemma like mines. When I first started i got this frag of ugly light green zoos, well now these dang things have multiplied beyond belief on 2 rocks. Dont get me wrong I like zoos, but these are in my tank on the rocks that are at the bottom of my base of all my aquascaping, and truthfully I dont want to take all the rocks out to cut these bad boys off. What should I do, i though about cutting them in tank but then like a dang kenya tree would do would prolly have a zoo explosion in my tank and they would be everywhere. Should I just tweezer them off individually/place my war coral next to them and let them kill the colony which could result in way to much toxin in the water? im at a loss and dont know what to do, i wouldnt care if they were my much pretty looking zoos though

2. Click Here!

3. veedubshafer

veedubshafer Banned

Dang ole zoo's man tell ya what to do just get some dang ole beer in dump it on them rascals.
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  4. Dingo

Dingo Giant Squid

get a angelfish and hope it likes zoas haha

5. divott

divott Giant Squid

would puttin kalk on them kill them off, keep them in check? thats if you werent lookin to frag them.

6. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

lol vee, serious if i could i would, heres a dang pic of these dang ol zoos. Lol no to the angelfish, wife says whatever fish i get has to stay i cant return anything after my puffer incident. These stupid things are gonna make a super colony in a matter of months once both rocks touch, lol why cant my expensive corals do this!Sorry for the fish posing but they wont stay away when i come up to the tank

both seperate rocks then you can see a lil more time they will combine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Just send them to me!!

8. Click Here!

9. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

maybe i could do that rip them each off and calk the heck out of the area, i got lucky with my xenia and got the whole stalk and now none are in my tank, o the days of being a noob and throwing any coral into the tank!

10. devlzluv

devlzluv Ritteri Anemone

serious i would give these away for free if i could get them out of my tank, somewhere underneath of all these are 2 plugs maybe i should dig them out

11. sollie7

sollie7 Millepora

if hes not serious ill take them

12. ziggy222

ziggy222 Fire Goby

trade the liverock with the zoos on it to a store for the same size liverock thats clean.