Cyano treatment powder tested

Discussion in 'Algae' started by Yuri Kapustin, Feb 16, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. m_hsiao

m_hsiao Purple Spiny Lobster

that's a funny picture, well you probably got the different red slime remover than us then, because there are a few out there, and if you're not talking about the same one as us, this conversation isn't going anywhere regardless

2. Click Here!

3. m_hsiao

funny how you have to perfect your grammar on such a casual forum to discuss things
    being educated with school and grammar does not make you an expert in fish keeping the last time i checked, i'm done with this thread
    yuri and i will continue our convo in private messages since there seems to be someone who isn't even on the same page as us in terms of talking about the same product

4. m_hsiao

K+ for tangster and yuri
    thanks for the info guys

5. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

I'm guessing it's me :lol: just trying to lighten' the mood a bit.

One thing I will leave this thread with, life is too short, who the heck cares who is right or wrong, and go clean your neglected fish tanks! :)

Happy Reefing!

6. Yuri Kapustin

Yuri Kapustin Coral Banded Shrimp

Wait a minute, why feel sorry for the dog....haha. Id love to be in that pouch haha

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

8. Click Here!

9. Yuri Kapustin

wo wo wo wo. lets calm this ish down haha. There are so many ways to do things in reef keeping. In all, keeping reefs at this point is nothing more than a theory. I was never trying to be rude to anyone. I gather my information much like most people that are members of this forum..through other people's success and experience. I am never against hearing other people success stories and I think that these stories should be shared but never criticized.

I appreciate zzzipper sharing this information. The picture he showed is the same box that I have used and recommended instructions for. I am someone to base my decisions on other people's experiences and results. Im sure that there are reasons for both methods and rightfully so. It comes down to personal choice and the tank in question.

You cant logically say that the reaction in a 20gal would be the same in a 150 gal. Not saying that this is the case here.

I just agree with the moderator. 3reef has become quite hostile over the past few months. I dont know if it has to do with the economy, lower tank temps from winter months, or an increase in cyano that brings a cour taste to our mouths haha...

I appologize if any of my comments were illy taken. I am in no way trying to tell people they that they are wrong. I log into this site every day to share my experiences. Reading directions on a box dont tell you the outcome. This is why we all joined this forum and we should keep that in mind.

1 person likes this.
  10. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

:thumbs_up I couldn't have said it better myself. Let's hope that this thread can continue on a positive note.

11. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

LMAO! that would be sweet, kind of like a kangaroo, wouldn't have to do much but sit their and wait for food!

12. Yuri Kapustin

Wonder if evolution will ever give the male species this luxury....:trampolin