Cyan lens Q / awesome service!

Discussion in 'RapidLED' started by Sacul1573, Jun 18, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Sacul1573

Sacul1573 Millepora

Question and a compliment:

Q: what lens do you recommend using with the Phillips cyan LEDs you carry? I recently ordered 2, but can't seem to find a lens that fits... Specifically 60*.

Compliment: You guys are awesome. Not only was everything packaged well and shipped promptly, but I realized after I had ordered that I forgot to add the 3 prong electrical cord to my order. I figured I'd just go to RadioShack and spend a few extra bucks, but to my great suprise, I opened my order from RapidLED, and there it was. Someone must have looked at the order of drivers, LEDs, and lenses, figured I had forgotten it, and added it at no charge!

Thanks for the great CS, will definitely order from again!;D

2. Click Here!

3. Rapid LED

Rapid LED 3reef Sponsor

We don't have any lenses that fit the cyan LEDs, but you might be able to find something here: LED Optics : Carclo Optics : Luxeon Optics : Cree Optics (I tried finding the exact product but had some difficulties so you might need to reach out to them directly).

Glad you enjoyed your experience with us, let me know if you need anything else!