Palytoxin is a real threat. There is no antidote or treatment cure. If poisening is very limited treating symptoms may suffice. Generally people in the hobby do not have to worry about this threat unless fragging zoa's or paly's without gloves and without washing hands and equipment afterwards. Palytoxin in the blood stream WILL kill you for sure. No if's ands or buts about it. Most people who report symptoms are just panicy or stressed. Human skin is a remarkable barrier and able to block the toxin. Just like a RN should always be alert to not poke themselves with a needle you should be diligent just the same. Not all zoa's and paly's release this toxin but at the same time an identical species may. Much like a rattle snake bite not every bite is deadly. Frag in water to lesson your chance of contact.