Discussion in 'Frags' started by sollie7, Feb 26, 2012.
Join 3reef now to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.
Wow thats crazy good to know tho
Actually there is an antidote if delivered REALLY quick! And its probable bad advice to tell someone that exposure to this toxin with an open wound should just use a band aid and some ointment, while prob true that the problem would be much worse at this point in time, i'm pretty positive that not all exposures would result in instant death! As some just result in massive nausea and pain! hence my thread about this a week ago!
and saying that being allergic to bee stings doesn't have anything to do with your reaction to this is false! it's the same reason your doctor often asks you what all you are allergic too! Your bodies response to certain things, although maybe dissimilar toxinss, your immune system can over react the same way! Which is why, i can't be anywhere near most bug sprays, it triggers an immune response similar to that of a bee sting, for me! While maybe true as a general rule, its not a golden rule!
Did you apply alcohol after getting cut?
I almost died guys
RTN or STN?
im just messing im fine nothing happened ;D
JA! lol good
WOW... what a trip...had me going.
But I was stung by my urchin..it hurt and I let my fear of what may happen cause me more distress than the actual sting...been hit many times since then...take care, those toxins are real...so are fears.
Separate names with a comma.