Customer Service and Shipping

Discussion in 'Air, Water & Ice' started by term_paint, Feb 3, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. term_paint

term_paint Plankton

I placed an order with this company for the first time. After several shipping confirmations that never panned out they finally shipped again one week later. Now my shipping time is an additional week. The only explanation is well i dont know not even a I am sorry. No offer of a coupon or anything for a first time order that is totally messed up.. I will never do business and i must warn everyone else of the poor customer service and shipping. Now i will have to go out and purchase my stuff local because i have to have it.

2. Click Here!

3. oki_reefer

oki_reefer Astrea Snail

That is very unusual for them, I have ordered from them several times and have had excellent service. Got my RO/DI unit in 3 days and they have been fast with filter and DI orders for me.

4. airwaterice

airwaterice 3reef Sponsor

Air, Water & Ice

I am sorry to hear that our company has dissappointed you. We strive very hard to provide exceptional customer satisfaction and although, it is rare, we do have hiccups at times where unforseen events happen. I do not know the circumstances regarding what happened with your order but if you email me I will gladly send you a gift certificate as well as a coupon code that you can use on your next order. Once again I do apologize and hope that we can keep your business.

Your h2oguru,

Nick Donnelly
    [email protected]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  5. AcidRayn

AcidRayn Astrea Snail

i find this hard to believe. placed first order last week, got it in 4 days, 10% off for being a 3 reef member, plus a free tds meter, odered on the 25th, had it on the 29th.
    find it real hard to believe you had trouble.

6. jtr38230

jtr38230 Skunk Shrimp

Its most likely the shipping companies problem. If you got shipping confirmations then it sounds like they shipped it but, it might have gotten lost in the shipping process. I to have always got great service from them as well.