Cramer's Caribbean Critters

Discussion in 'General Reef Topics' started by oceanparadise1, Sep 17, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Wrasse Fan

Wrasse Fan Spaghetti Worm

Yea I never ordered any fish from ccritters but i'd feel safe doing it...I know I also didn't have to pay $46 for shipping granted i didn't have any fish but i feel like i paid less then $30 for 2 day priority shipping (which my credit covered) I live in upstate New York, an hour north of Albany so it wasn't to bad i just had to wait for the weather to get warmer.

2. Click Here!

3. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

I wasn't sure about this but I may order from CC in the future when I start my next tank. Do you think a shipment would survive If I did it in say August to October? I live in northwest, Oh so I wasn't sure about the far distance..

4. Wrasse Fan

Wrasse Fan Spaghetti Worm

It would be good in aug. to nov i'm guessing the problem I had the first time was the two day shipping ended up being 4 days due to a storm so not only did the package take twice as long to get here i wasn't expecting it to come then and I had to work so it sat on my porch in 0 degree weather (this was like mid feb. the coldest it gets up here). Looking back I defiantly should have waited for warmer weathers or paid for over night but the cheap prices got me with the cheap shipping option...ccritters did pack heat packs, 4 of them which would have done the job if the job didnt end up being 55 hours longer then intended.

5. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

im about to place an order but i cant tell if the scorpionfish is a stonefish or not. if it is im not gonna get it ill just get something else. but i cant tell :/

6. Gotteeguy

Gotteeguy Flamingo Tongue

Looks more Like a toadfish to me..

7. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

Thanks, Wrasse Fan. The sooner I get the tank up & cycled, the sooner I can order! :) I thing Aug. is too early of a deadline. Maybe towards the end of October would be better.

8. Click Here!

9. Gexx

Gexx Giant Squid

no its not a toad fish. im just gonna buy it when the 55 is ready.

10. Gresham

Gresham Great Blue Whale

Why are you getting two ATL tangs? The "yellow" is a juvi ATL "blue" tang and not a "yellow" tang from Hawaii.

11. Gotteeguy

Gotteeguy Flamingo Tongue

Might as well just get the "yellow" tang since
    1. It will just grow up to be a blue tang.
    2. It's 4$ cheaper.
    3. You can buy 2 brittle stars with that 4$.
    And
    4. It's smaller.

Buy from Florida! These are tough times, especially because of the oil spill..

12. seabass1

seabass1 Montipora Digitata

Thats a post from Sept. 2009.