Craig Manoukian...

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by CheckMateKingll, May 10, 2003.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. CheckMateKingll

CheckMateKingll Feather Duster

I would like to Congratulate Craig on his appoitment as a,,,
    [glow=red, 2, 300]3REEF MODERATOR,,,[/glow]​
    [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif]
    I have found Craig to be most helpfull and inspiring in this great hobby of ours, it is great seeing 3R growing in Members and information...
    [glow=red, 2, 300]WAY TO GO CRAIG...[/glow]
    [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=party009.gif] [smiley=party007.gif] [smiley=party010.gif] [smiley=party014.gif] [smiley=smurf.gif] [smiley=sultan.gif] [smiley=sunny.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif] [smiley=thumbs_up.gif] [smiley=victory.gif]

2. Click Here!

3. Wrassman

Wrassman Peppermint Shrimp

[glow=Maroon, 4, 80%]I agree. CONGRATULATIONS Craig !!!![/glow]​

[smiley=victory.gif] [smiley=biggrinbounce.gif] [smiley=bouncylaugh.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=biglaugh.gif] [smiley=laugh3.gif] [smiley=laugh4.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=laughcry.gif] [smiley=laughingsmiley2.gif] [smiley=lol.gif] [smiley=party007.gif] [smiley=victory.gif]

4. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

When Craig starting quoting Latin fish names on the phone once, I knew he would great for the new fish board! ;D Thanks for helping Craig! [smiley=thumbs_up.gif]

5. Craig Manoukian

Craig Manoukian Giant Squid

You and everyone else here on 3R are too kind! Thanks for the votes of confidence!

6. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

gratzzzzzz [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=smile.gif]

7. Wrassman

[glow=Red, 3, 90%]Hey karla!!!

Where have you been?? I have missed you!! Good to see you back!!![/glow]

8. Click Here!

9. karlas

karlas Fire Goby

just havent been on in a few days is all
    i think i need a new job my shift is startin to get to me i think im beat all the time anymore but if i went days id have to get up really really early and dont know if id make it to work lol

10. Wrassman

Well, I know what you mean about being tired all the time. LOL [smiley=dozey.gif] [smiley=sleeping.gif]

Still, I'm happy to see you!!! [smiley=thumbs_up1.gif] [smiley=wave.gif]