CPR's Beta Model Mini and Nano Reactors

Discussion in '3reef Radar' started by Matt Rogers, Sep 26, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Rios are known to be noisy. How about a Maxi-Jet 900? That is 230GPH.

1 person likes this.
  2. Click Here!

3. pink4miss

pink4miss Panda Puffer

i think maybe i was just trying to push this unit past what it was built to do. 100ml of pellets is i believe what its stated to run. i gave up trying to find a larger quiet pump to fit it. i believe this would be good to run chemi pure in its bag, with the original pump.
    as i have recently found out running carbon needs to really be in a reactor to work really well. high flow area don't cut it.

4. adicus

adicus Aiptasia Anemone

Nano Reactors Availibility

I went to their web site and sent them a message here on 3reef with no response. Does anyone know the status of the Nano Reactor discussed here? I am interested!

5. cpraquatic

cpraquatic 3reef Sponsor

Hi Adicus,

You can purchase the units discussed here on amekaaquatics.com. There has been a slight delay on the production models due to a couple of the pieces we are working on, but generally, the feedback on the available units has been very good.

6. adicus

adicus Aiptasia Anemone

Thanks!!

7. cpraquatic

cpraquatic 3reef Sponsor

Tumblers now shipping

Just wanted to let you know that the production model Tumblers are now in stores. Here is a quick video with the Nano Tumbler running 200 ml of bio pellets from two different manufacturers.