coralife aqualight w 150w de halides modifying to 250w de halides

Discussion in 'Metal Halide Aquarium Lighting' started by tatted4ever, Apr 18, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. tatted4ever

tatted4ever Clown Trigger

Yea my old 150w coralife 10k's do not compare to 250w phoenix 14k's. 250w phoenix's give off a beautiful blue and the 250w is more intense. All the colors on my coral look like they had a highlighter taken to them. will recommend phoenix 14k's if you want that nice blue look.

2. Click Here!

3. ReefSparky

ReefSparky Super Moderator

Howdy Patrick.

I hope everything is continuing to work out well with the lights. Do you notice any differences in your tank?

I've placed my order with AquaCave and should have my Galaxy dual 250 ballast shortly. They apparently can't keep up with demand with the AquaMedic I originally wanted. Enrique is sending me the two proprietary cords free since they couldn't accomodate my original order. I'm OK with that. You got the Galaxy ballast and said you're happy with them right?

I completed the wiring for the fan. I'm running it off the Actinic cable coming in to the fixture.

Check it out if you want. It's got pictures! :)