Coral RX Pro review with images

Discussion in 'Coral Health' started by steve wright, Jan 11, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

2. Click Here!

3. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

I just ordered a bottle hopefully it will help my zoa(not sure what it is but all my zoas are unhappy) problems.

4. steve wright

steve wright Super Moderator

Hope it works out for them
    please get any images of anything that you do find as a result of any dip
    the information could prove useful to anyone else experiencing similar issues

Steve

5. sostoudt

sostoudt Giant Squid

I'll try to get a picture of anything that comes off of them. I'm pretty sure its a zoa specific disease or parasite since all my lps and acros have never been doing better.

6. schackmel

schackmel Giant Squid

just ordered 2 bottles of it, figure if one is good 2 is better!!!

Our area is having a bad, bad flatworm outbreak in all our stores. When I got that lithophylon (even though it never hit the store system at all) we dipped it with flatworm exit and OMG there was a lot of dead flatworms! I will NEVER add another coral without dipping it first again (luckily I hadnt for a while)

7. Seano Hermano

Seano Hermano Giant Squid

What's the difference b/w the Coral RX Pro and the regular? I see pro costs quite a bit more.

8. Click Here!

9. inwall75

inwall75 Giant Squid

It's more concentrated to reduce shipping costs. It's not a different product.

10. vankirk

vankirk Sea Dragon

While I was at a local frag show yesterday I made sure that I would purchase a bottle of it and try it out on any frags that I picked up. Although they were out of the 1 oz. bottles I was able to get 2 of the One Shot versions. I used it on the 7 small frags and the plate coral. I did see 2 tiny creatures swimming in the bowl so I guess it works. ;D One weird thing happened, a tiny brittle star came out! :eek: I tried to get him into my fuge as soon as I realized what it was lol. So anyway, THANK YOU STEVE. :thumbs_up