Coral Food?

Discussion in 'Fish Food' started by Divergirl8888, May 9, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. nunch

nunch Aiptasia Anemone

Nah, that's not it.

2. Click Here!

3. nunch

nunch Aiptasia Anemone

was it hosting a clown? if so clown will feed it for you. i just drop a piece of silverside on tentacles and anemone does the rest.

4. Coral Buzzed

Coral Buzzed Plankton

I have used Dr.G's phyto for several months now, with really, really good results, my softies are growing like crazy and my zooplankton levels sky rocketed, at nite is real fun to look at them with a flashlight. I use it daily now, buy the big half gallon bottles, which makes it more economical then the smaller bottles, Hey who is not saving in this financial crisis. Happy Reefing.

5. mikemangue

mikemangue Astrea Snail

Look Under The Microscope

I've had the chance to look at the Kent Phyto uunder the microscope and it was really a dark green smudge that appeared. The was no life seen at all. Now I've seen real live Phyto under the microscope from Dr. G's reef phyto and it was teaming with life. Phyto needs to be chilled in order to last longer in bottles. I keep mine in the fridge and it stays about a month to two months before everything starts to die off. However, When I pour it in my tank, my warty mushrooms go nuts!

6. mikemangue

mikemangue Astrea Snail

Another Dr G's Phyto User

That stuff is amazing! I had to import mine all the way to Jamaica! The guys over in Ft. Lauderdale are really helpful and one lad that works for them went over and beyond the call of duty to make sure everything I needed was correctly package for export! He even refused to accept a tip for all the extra work he did to help me out, You can tell when someone enjoys their work and it gives a positive reflection on the company. Excellent product that really, really, really works and an excellent team of employees that really want to see your aquarium run the right way.

7. bbsbliss

bbsbliss Ritteri Anemone

I just started with Coral Frenzy- powdered stuff, mostly ground up brine shrimp, etc. I just did my first feeding, so I'll let you know how it works.

8. Click Here!

9. ssgheislerswife

ssgheislerswife Ritteri Anemone

I feed DTs weekly and cyclopeeze, the rest...I feed frozen brine w/spirulina and mysis shrimp. The corals catch it too...I don't target feed except for the DTs mixed with Cyclopeeze...everything is growing like weeds.

10. LpSman185

LpSman185 Plankton

Rods Reef food....hands down...best stuff... FindLinks

11. {Nano}Reefer

{Nano}Reefer Dragon Wrasse

+ a million!!! I have tried every type of "coral food", phyto, reef chili, coral excel, coral feast/frenzy, all that stuff. But this is the only actual food that will really feed everything. In all honesty that other stuff will just pollute your tank with dyes and preservatives.

12. reef_guru

reef_guru Humpback Whale