Coral Farm in OHIO! Link:

Discussion in 'Coral' started by jas3600, Apr 5, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. kreator

kreator Flamingo Tongue

Thanks for the info on this place Dustin. I am about 15 miles from this place and I go to New Albany all the time, but have NEVER heard of it before.. I actually did not even know where the hell I was when I was there, it's an odd location in the middle of a country 2 lane.

Dustin's post was right on! This place is a Farm, not just a local store, this guy farms 95% of what he sells and yes, there are THOUSANDS of coral. I picked up a beautiful Maxima Clam ($39.00) and as soon as I can get my lazy butt away from the coffee and computer I think I will head back out there.

The owner Todd had a repor with every customer in there, he asked me my name and when he saw I was buying a clam he asked me what my calcium levels were, I did buy some stuff for dosing great price on that too! He really took the time to clear some things up about dosing that I was not clear on. It was a really good time, I was impressed.

2. Click Here!

3. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

Glad I could help you find them. I wish I could find the time and money to go back really liked the quality and prices.

4. Cokecolaguy

Cokecolaguy Plankton

$$$$$

I was here Saturday. Yes they have alot
    Of coral but the cheapest I found was
    $29. Or 5 $100
    I bought some of craigslist of two guys
    And got bigger frags for less
    Just my opinion