Coral Farm in OHIO! Link:

Discussion in 'Coral' started by jas3600, Apr 5, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

If all goes well I'm shooting for the 6th of Feb. I should of talked to you about Inland aquatic, to see if you knew anything about them before my wife went over.

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

Inland is a nice place. I went there first with Curt (inwall) on his reef clubs meeting and really liked the place. They have some very healthy fish there if your looking for specific species. I have been back once since then with INDMAS. You should make the trip if your able.

4. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

They seem like they are very high priced for the what my wife bought. 3 bucks a piece of mini stars (ouch), 20 bucks a pound for cheto, 30 bucks for a culture of pods, the prices on their web page are from years back and significantly cheaper. I about pooped my self went she told me she spent over $100 on that little bit of stuff.

5. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

They are not cheap but that is a college town too so there is money there. I only go there for hard to find fish because he quarantines them well.

6. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

Made the trip down to New Albany, WOW. I have never seen that many corals in one place before, if I were to guess there was about 4000 pieces of coral plus well over 100 clams. I bought a blue derasa clam, candy cane (3 heads), orange zoos, and green frogspawn. The owner showed my friend and I the whole store even behind the tanks; filter systems, reactors, skimmers. He also answered several hours worth of questions, I think that the 12+ inches of snow :eek: that we got today slowed down business so he had some time to talk to us. I will definately go here again, very good experience.

7. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

That is good to know. May be my next trip :)

8. Click Here!

9. Siddique

Siddique Dragon Wrasse

Wow. That's a farm I wish I had;)

10. kim

kim Astrea Snail

How is there priceing? I think I may head up there this weekend. They claim to have liverock that is ready to use if you bring buckets to transport it in. That sure would help kickstart my upcoming mantis tank.

11. Dustin75

Dustin75 Fire Shrimp

Prices are good, at least compared to north east Ohio prices.
    They had a bunch of liverock when I was there, but last weekend was there ann. sale and it was marked 20% off. So I would call to see what is left before you go.

1 person likes this.
  12. drew3

drew3 Blue Ringed Angel

v ery nice cant wait formore corals to come in