Convict tang

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by April Hope, Nov 29, 2015.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. April Hope

April Hope Fire Shrimp

We don't quarantine, that's next on our to buy list. And to be candid, we did add more than we should have in short order. I did research in all except I apparently missed the tank size for the clown tang. We have decided no more fish.

Just took our water to our local store. Nitrates zero. Our test kit is bad. Stupid API. We bought a new one.
    Also, couldn't catch the damn evil tomato clown and saw him chase my Convict so I bet he's the culprit! Then he bit me!!!!
    As soon as I can catch him he's "out Jerry" (for those of you who know Seinfeld).

2. Click Here!

3. Vinnyboombatz

Vinnyboombatz Giant Squid

Lol yes I know Seinfeld. I wouldn't banish him as long as it is a dwarf species it should be fine. I have never had a dwarf hermit harm anything in my tank. If you want to send him to me I will pay the shipping.lol

4. April Hope

April Hope Fire Shrimp

Ok, I finally got this figured out. He is for sure the blue knuckle. No worries, it appears he's reef safe, and really cute. He has a zebra looking shell.

5. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid

good news! I don't think the spot looks like something bad imo

6. April Hope

April Hope Fire Shrimp

I agree!!! So I busted my Jerk of a tomato clown attacking him, and tonight when I got home, found that the Jerk of a tomato clown had virtually stripped the skin off of my Ocellaris Clown. so sad!!!! So he's out of the tank and off to bad fish anonymous.

Leland the convict tang has since healed and is a happy boy!

DSC reef likes this.
  7. oldfishkeeper

oldfishkeeper Giant Squid