Congrats to Amcarrig and Tangster, Atticus has arrived

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Otty, Nov 21, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. That Guy

That Guy Aiptasia Anemone

congrats! is he home yet? Id come and see him but i don't wanna give Erika and ideas :) haha

2. Click Here!

3. Otty

Otty Giant Squid

You will not regret it as that is the way I used to think too and now I wouldn't take a million dollars for my two BUT I would give you a nickel for another one either. Two is enough. :p

4. Jason McKenzie

Jason McKenzie Super Moderator

Congratulation to both of you.

5. Tundraburg

Tundraburg Bristle Worm

Roger when I read the underlined words I started cracking up, ROFLMAO is all I can say. Good to know everyone is doing fine.

6. scorpnat

scorpnat Astrea Snail

7. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Howdy y'all :) Just online for a short time to check some e-mails and to make sure you're all behaving yourselves :lol:

Got home on Sunday and have to say that the transition has been easier than expected. Although I'm not particularly used to getting up every 2 hours at night except to use the bathroom, it's all worth it. Remind me that I said that 2 weeks from now :lol: Atticus is a very good baby so far and only cries when hungry or wet so I'm definitely blessed. I'm still trying to figure out who he looks like but I know for sure that a trip to the Maury show is completely unnecessary :lol:

Thanks for all your well wishes and congrats. I'll post more pictures once I have time to download them.

And Craig, stop by any time but don't expect me to be showered :lol: As for giving Erika ideas....those will come all on their own, you can bet on it :D

8. Click Here!

9. Iraf

Iraf Snowflake Eel

Did you have an epidural? Our kid slept like a rock for about a week, now he's up every 3-4 hours at night, last night he went 5 which is a record for now

10. Matt Rogers

Matt Rogers Kingfish

Uh oh. ;D

Glad you are doing ok! Is he doing the lawn yet?

11. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

Oh hell yes. I got it about 3 hours before finding out that I was going to have a section. I'd hate to think about how it would feel to pass that bugger naturally....shudder :D

12. amcarrig

amcarrig Super Moderator

To heck with the lawn...we've got a riding mower. What I want him to learn more is how to work the smoker so he can make his mama some bbq :D

BTW, no beer yet but I have had a glass of wine and it was DELICIOUS! :lol: