Congrats to Amcarrig and Tangster, Atticus has arrived

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by Otty, Nov 21, 2008.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. homegrowncorals

homegrowncorals Ribbon Eel

Congrats on your new addition to the family .

2. Click Here!

3. Bogie

Bogie Snowflake Eel

A big 3Reef congrats from me and Nicole! ;D

Roger, I hope you remembered to tell Annick we called on Thursday, LOL.

4. Crabby Jim

Crabby Jim Sea Dragon

Congrats and may God bless your growing family.

5. scenario1313

scenario1313 Tassled File Fish

A great big congrats to you. :jester: :trampolin :party007: :party010: :party014: :party009: :clapping: :grinthumbs:

6. ermano

ermano Zoanthid

I really like the name Atticus...I've never seen the movie, but i remember reading the book To Kill A Mockingbird in high school. Wonderful book, and what a wonderful baby!!

Best wishes to both of you!!! Congrats!!

7. cuttingras

cuttingras Starving Artist :)

Well!! Congrats you two! How long have I been talking to you guys and I didn't even know? Where have I been?

8. Click Here!

9. bmshehan

bmshehan Fu Manchu Lion Fish

Congrats you 2!! Looks like he decided to wait his turn, good thing! You'll love every minute of it!

10. RemickJ

RemickJ Teardrop Maxima Clam

Congrats! I'll tell you, now you have a reason so go get more fish! The little guy will love to watch them!! Congrats again. You must be living on a cloud.

11. fishoholic

fishoholic Purple Spiny Lobster

Congrats on the new addition to the fam.

12. Tangster

Tangster 3reef Sponsor

LOL Its all new to her But until yesterday My baby was 31 and my oldest son is 36 and a 34 yr old son in the middle. My daughter is as excited as anyone and I think its because she is still daddy's baby girl. She insisted to her First Grade teacher when asked that her name was Samantha Leigh Doll baby Mitchell And would not change her mind or be swayed until the 2nd grade.. LOL .. My Fault I guess LOL when asked what is you beautiful Little girls now I'd laugh and wink and say her name is Samantha Leigh Doll baby Mitchell and she thought it was for real..

As for Atticus well Amcarrig had read that book a lot of times Its a old Southern Male name.. All My life I head of a Addy Darnell in my family tree well I had my son look at the family Trees records I have put together and My Great Grandfathers Bother was a Confederate Calvary Officer in the Civil war He served in the Shenandoah campaigns with Col. John Mosby units. Then in 1898 age 61 he was killed in the Spanish American war riding with the Rough Riders in Cuba I think it was.. So that name worked well for us both..Boy has a long Confederate family history to learn :)

I passed on all the well wishes to Momma when we spoke on the phone. ea day I did not spned much time there just a couple of hrs yesterday afternoon. Had to look the boy over to see if I needed to make plans to visit the Maurry show LOL But Like my first children I still get the job done LOL I know he is mine for sure million percent LOL Thanks Guys I hope to have him on Flakes in a few weeks LOL