Compare Our Sand!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jun 10, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Sorry about the trouble with the sand guys, we no longer work with that supplier anymore and won't have the sand in stock. I will grab up some Carrib Sea Sand for you guys or to send you, just let me know which one of their products you want instead and I will have some sent out to you when I get back to town. Sorry again for the trouble. We had done business with this supplier for 3+ years now, what had happened was surprising and I just didn't plan for it.

2. Click Here!

3. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

Dang I was needing like 250lbs lol no need for you to go out and buy carribasea for me john just stick afew surprises in my goddie bag of cuc next. Month and well call it even lol jkjk

4. johnmaloney

I have a shipping label for you already, I had printed them all up so let me know and we can get you free shipping, the labels will just go to waste anyway. We used a scan form that included them so we couldnt get it refunded/voided

changed sand offer still stands for the rest of you, just let me know. Sorry again for all this, I really didnt expect any snags here.

1 person likes this.
  5. Magnus

Magnus Sharknado

You're a good man, John. You deserve all the success a person can achieve.

Sent from my phone using my two opposable digits

6. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

Hi John - no worries from me either. And no need to buy Carrib Sea Sand. As this was going to be for my 265, I was looking at getting another couple of boxes from you if I liked it. PM sent.

7. grinder37

grinder37 Whip-Lash Squid

Ditto John,it was a very generous offer and I think we all are aware that things happen.You don't have to worry about me either.;) I'm only about 20lbs short on sand for this build,so i can get it locally.

8. Click Here!

9. loneracer05

loneracer05 Clown Trigger

O man I hate to waste ....I think my cuc will be an overnight shipper but if you come across something neat I've got room lol creatures from nice to nasty lol just lemme know how much for it and ill send you the funds;)

10. johnmaloney

yeah so do I.....hopefully if not something else you can use the label for I will get my fish food done and can use it for that. I have a nano and micro invert predator blend coming out soon.

1 person likes this.
  11. blumoon reefers

blumoon reefers Millepora

Thanks again for all of your help! I think all online vendors should take lessons from you on customer service!!!

Milissa
    aka "reefcleaners customer for life"

12. clarkkey594

clarkkey594 Aiptasia Anemone

+1 and K+