Compare Our Sand!

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jun 10, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. cap23244

cap23244 Astrea Snail

the sand sounds good but the 500 post min. doesnt. some people like me have been in the saltwater hobby for years. i have been keeping saltwater tanks for over 25 years. i joined this group in 2007 when i got a computer.
    I and spend more time taking care of tanks than online.

if you would condider the above i have a 72 bow that is ready to set up. i would be greatful
    i was going to take a hour drive to buy the sand , theres nothing around me i have to drive to clevland, i have bought live sand online shipped from cali.

happy reefing
    :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  2. Click Here!

3. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

thanks guys! got a lot of submissions so we should be all set, I am just going to go through and the first 5 from the time stamps that meet all the criteria or the earliest if there arent enough with the criteria. We put those limits not to leave anyone out, but because there are way too many qualified people on 3reef here who would be willing to review it, and we wanted to reward active members of the site who have been here for awhile. Thanks again!

3 people like this.
  4. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

While that puts me on the B list, I still give you props for taking care of the long term dedicated people first. A+ way to go about things imo.

5. ibefishy

ibefishy Montipora Capricornis

Too bad I missed out on this. I was going to pick up some more sand today for my 100g build. Thats very nice of you. Karma heading your way for the generosity.

6. johnmaloney

thanks! Sorry you weren't fast enough to get on the list, I figured I would break it to you our here in a public location instead of via pm in case you took badly and got violent about it. But you seem calm, and I appreciate that. ;D

7. khowst

khowst Bangghai Cardinal

Nah, its all good. Just means I got to wait till payday & order some anyways. lol.

8. Click Here!

9. rc_mcwaters3

rc_mcwaters3 Clown Trigger

in glad you selling sand makes shoping online easier for my future CUC and sand

10. johnmaloney

THanks! It is going to be a good product, you will all like it.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  11. johnmaloney

Sorry for the delay guys - update to what I posted earlier there is going to be a little delay but I should have some of it sent out tomorrow. Sorry about this guys!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  12. cap23244

cap23244 Astrea Snail

who were the lucky winners?