College Football Thread!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Bucket' started by bama, Aug 23, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

I agree on the missed calls thing, I noticed that too. If the score was closer I would be putting up more of a fight.

But the Tide won that fair and square. They played very, very well. At least we have a team to cheer for in the Nationals.

Plus, being an Auburn fan, I’m looking at the bright side. If the AL-FL score was 32 – 13, and the AL-AU score was 26-21, I interpret that to mean Auburn beat Florida (or could have beat florida) :D Always gotta be a bright side :lol:

And way to go guys. You made Tim Tebow cry. You deserve to be castrated :lol:

2. Click Here!

3. dixiedog

dixiedog Coral Banded Shrimp

There's not much to say after a game like that except ... good game. The Tide was absolutely unstoppable. Play one more like that, and you'll be national champs.

I'll be rooting for you!

4. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Now you remember what the bet was? He didn't play so you'll be paying us. How are we crooked again? Hope you get this tomorrow and not tonight because I don't know if arguing will be of much use lol.

5. dixiedog

dixiedog Coral Banded Shrimp

You have a point ... but Bama and I made a slightly different actual bet via IM though, so I had to pay up. :)

6. NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile Skunk Shrimp

Hah, I figured I'd take the safe bet, now I'm glad I did.

7. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Shoot, that bet slipped my mind.. Well I guess I got $5 out of it.. The game was more than I could have asked for as a senior at Bama. Now I want to go whoop UT butt(if they can pull this off).. All of my family went to UT, so it will be ver interesting.

8. Click Here!

9. horkn

horkn Giant Squid

So Bama vs Texas in the championship?

If so, Texas barely beat Nebraska. Bama should flatten Texas.

10. Geoff

Geoff Teardrop Maxima Clam

O.k, just got home from work and didn't get to see the game(saving days for some quality family christmas time :) ) but they were announcing the scores out as they happened. After all the flack we bama fans have been putting up with all football season I just want to say....ROLL TIDE !!!:first::victory::beer: ,ok, I'm done for now.

11. =Jwin=

=Jwin= Tassled File Fish

Haha I remember a friend of mine had to be at a wrestling tournemant and she wanted me to text every time the score changed. Little did I know, I was providing on the spot updates for an entire room of people throughout the game :lol:

12. bama

bama Humpback Whale

Here are the lineups.. Enjoy.. I do have to say TCU should have had a better game than boise..

Bowl Championship Series title game (Jan. 7)

Texas vs. Alabama

Orange Bowl (Jan. 5)

Georgia Tech vs. Iowa

Fiesta Bowl (Jan. 4)

Texas Christian vs. Boise State

Sugar Bowl (Jan. 1)

Florida vs. Cincinnati

Rose Bowl (Jan. 1)

Ohio State vs. Oregon