Clownfish Ick after quarentine

Discussion in 'Diseases' started by lexdiamond20, Feb 12, 2009.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. trelane

trelane Peppermint Shrimp

Last week I went to the dentist but didn't have a cavity. Had a heck of a time talking the dentist into giving me nitrous. Never worked out for me..:p Apparently I have to trade getting drilled on for happy gas.

The moral is, don't get treatment for what you don't have. Good luck in the future and I hope you learn from this.

2. Click Here!

3. unclejed

unclejed Whip-Lash Squid

Hello, it has always been my contention that a QT is of no benefit at all for ich. Ich is always present and is akin to the common cold virus in people. We all have it and when our immune system is compromised the germ can reek it's havoc. I have also always contended that a QT stresses the fish. No hiding places, small (cage) with no swimming room etc. So, you buy from LFS (stress), you QT (stress) and then you add to display (stress). I have written on this many times. QT does not equal health. Use Marine-Max when introducing a new fish to boost the fishes immune system.