clown tang missing

Discussion in 'Tropical Fish' started by leighton1245, Aug 27, 2011.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. leighton1245

leighton1245 Horrid Stonefish

I have been super busy with work the last 2 days but I got home today looking for my clown tang and its no place to be found and my tank is covered would a CUC completely eat up a 3" tang in 2 days?

2. Click Here!

3. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

depending on how big he was and how big your cleanup crew was, yes.

4. leighton1245

he was about 3" long so med size and I have a reefcleaners CUC so its pretty big lol well I guess I'll wait till I set up my new tank to get another few fish

5. ReefBruh

ReefBruh Giant Squid

how big was your tank? Did you see anything behind any rocks or caves?

6. barbianj

barbianj Hammer Head Shark

It would be odd for a Clown Tang to hide. Was he eating good? Sometimes it hard for them to put on weight when they are small. Btw, that's one of the most aggressive sw fish I've ever owned.

7. leighton1245

my tank is 75gal I recently upgraded my lighting so it might have stressed him ism. I have lots of hiding spots maybe he will come out tom.
    he was eating very well fed him every other day and was getting fat it did seem that he was getting aggressive towards my lawnmower plenty. I need to come up with a stocking list for my 200gal tank that's in the garage lol