Clown Sucking Host Frogspawn Polyps! Strange!

Discussion in 'LPS Corals' started by HollyG, Apr 12, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Ashevillian

Ashevillian Pajama Cardinal

How many reefers does it take to correct someone on something so stupid. Euphyllia parancora. Where as most hammers people keep are euphyllia ancora. Doesn't take 6 ppl to bust balls over euphyllias especially when no one even gives the true ID just a generalization.

I've been eyeing a beautiful wall frogspawn(euphyllia divisa) but its $80 where as my huge 4head euphyllia paradivisa was only $45 and its larger than a softball

2. Click Here!

3. Ashevillian

Ashevillian Pajama Cardinal

I'd like to correct myself, the coral in question is the euphyllia ancora, where s most people I've seen w hammers own the parancora species(branching) the divisa is wall frogspawn and paradivisa is branching. The wlls imo are more interesting. Just a big blob of pretty colors and movement. The brnching species of each are cool too but aren't as solid, for example I can easily see the mouths on my branching hammer, but in the wll hmmer corals the mouths are much better hidden under the polyps. Regrdless they re ll beautiful nd esy to cre for corals tht grow semi fast nd are esy to frag.

Excuse my typos, blackberry sometimes gets stuck!