Help. I trust the knowledge here. Overnight my water went from crystal clear to milky white. I did a 10% change and while it is better it is still slighty milky white. My snails (turbo & margarita) are not doing well. They keep retracting 90% of thier foot into the shell and holding on by a thread. I think I might have mag poisoned them. I was dosing mag because it was in the low 1100's. It was able to top out at 1280. My parameter are as follows: Ammo ~ 0.0, Nitrite ~ 0.0, Nitrate ~0,2, phos ~ 0.0, Alk ~ 11, Cal ~ 430, Salinty ~ 1.026, temp 78. I have three koralie powerheads, remora pro, biowheel 350, 1" live sand and 60lbs of live rock. One clown, one yellow tail blue tang, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 skunk cleaner, 5 mexican red legs, 4 & 1/2 margarites , 2 & 1/2 turbos , and a couple of small rocks of mushrooms and a nice torch soft coral. I also had a massive algae bloom. I'm assuming I kicked a bloom by overfeeding but my snails are sick and not keeping up> I am lost on which way to go. If it is a bloom why low phos? please help, I have $250 of stock I dont want to loose. My tank is about three months old an I have never added anything to the bio load that I didn't give at least a week to balance. Help, I think time is limited!!