Clean up Crew Sale + Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Reef Cleaners' started by johnmaloney, Jun 20, 2012.

to remove this notice and enjoy 3reef content with less ads. 3reef membership is free.

1. Marshall O

Marshall O Giant Squid

Hi John, I just placed an order for a quick crew, but it would not take summersolstice. Instead I used the 5off code (which did work) since the difference was only like $2. Just a heads up!

2. Click Here!

3. Fisk

Fisk Spanish Shawl Nudibranch

Hey John. The cupon code isn't working, even after copying and pasting it from your post? And is there a max amount of time that I can delay shipping? I have a red sea max 250 coming in on Monday and could use that 70 gal CUC once it's cycled. :) thanks!

4. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

Maybe it expired too soon. I am on the road now, but can apply it to any order made just email a heads up. Sorry about that!

5. Kevin_E

Kevin_E Giant Squid

I lost my password and i hit reset a few times the other day but never got the email.

6. johnmaloney

johnmaloney 3reef Sponsor

You may have to create a new account, accounts created before May were erased when we switched to the new website.

7. Mr._Bond

Mr._Bond Feather Duster

I'll just throw out a plug for John and his site/store! He was super responsive to all my questions about a crew, helped me through figuring out how to get it and gave me an incredible deal as well! Thanks John! I recommend everyone go through him if you've got the need!

8. Click Here!

9. Kevin_E

Kevin_E Giant Squid

That expains that. Thanks!

10. Kevin_E

Kevin_E Giant Squid

So how do we apply the code and get free shipping? I don't see the free shipping listed.

11. Mr._Bond

Mr._Bond Feather Duster

I'm not John, but the free shipping is a shipping choice when you check out. Assuming you have bought a "quick crew".

12. Kevin_E

Kevin_E Giant Squid

For every buyer? I see a free option, but it excludes the panhandle of FL and it's for order over $50.